Jen Aniston: I felt useless during Russian invasion of Ukraine

nostalgia

Jennifer Aniston got candid to share her experience of working on the upcoming movie Murder Mystery 2 as the actor dubbed it nothing ‘challenging’.

During her conversation with People magazine, the FRIENDS alum talked about filming the sequel of the 2019 Netflix comedy with Adam Sandler amidst the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

"It was three months away from home. And that was challenging, only because I hadn't been away from my dogs since the [beginning of the] pandemic," the 53-year-old star explained.

"Also, Ukraine was a stone's throw away,” she added.

Aniston said that she felt that making a comedy movie at the time felt ‘so useless’ but she reminded herself that people need a reason to stay positive.

I reminded myself that this is what people need. People want to laugh. People need comedies. People like to not think for a minute," she said.

1577836.jpg

https://www.geo.tv/latest/423249-jennifer-aniston-says-she-felt-useless-amid-russian-invasion-of-ukraine

duh jennifer 

you should have been on the battlefield ***** 

And she's right. why wasn't she on the battlefield fighting for Ukraine's freedom? why didn't she immediately took a plane to Russia and k****d Putin? Useless is RIGHT. She should be ashamed of herself.

1577836.jpg

There’s nothing wrong with what she said. The quote in the title sounds bad out of context. But reading the full thing you can see where she’s coming from.

Bare in mind it’s no different to how Dua and Gaga released their music during the height of the pandemic as “they wanted to give people something to enjoy in the dark times”. It’s exactly the same sentiment.

It’s not just a feeling, it’s a factual description. At least you know :clap3:

she was and still is :clap3:

meanwhile...

Angelina-Jolie.jpg

33 minutes ago, Daydream said:

There’s nothing wrong with what she said. The quote in the title sounds bad out of context. But reading the full thing you can see where she’s coming from.

Bare in mind it’s no different to how Dua and Gaga released their music during the height of the pandemic as “they wanted to give people something to enjoy in the dark times”. It’s exactly the same sentiment.

This. 

37 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

And she's right. why wasn't she on the battlefield fighting for Ukraine's freedom? why didn't she immediately took a plane to Russia and k****d Putin? Useless is RIGHT. She should be ashamed of herself.

1577836.jpg

The scream I let out :hoetenks:

ot: I don’t really see anything wrong with what she said but I guess it could be taken the wrong way out of context :cm:

She's an actress so we already knew she's useless :gaycat5:

19 minutes ago, Orsay said:

she only felt that way during the invasion?

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

:rip:

37 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

she was and still is :clap3:

meanwhile...

Angelina-Jolie.jpg

:clap3:

Teen Choice Award Winning Actress Jennifer Aniston:                                                                                        Human Rights Activist & Acclaimed Oscar Winner Actress Angelina Jolie:  

1577836.jpgAngelina-Jolie.jpg

The pic in the OP. :ahh:

@Alongoria13 I see you lurking - waiting for your hot take

10 minutes ago, Tropical said:

The pic in the OP. :ahh:

@Alongoria13 I see you lurking - waiting for your hot take

I hate anything related to Friends except Courting C0cks so Jennifer Aniston and her CANCELLED Oscar press conference are quite useless to me! :sorry:

She should feel that way regardless of Russian invasion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.