Would you love for Atrl to become a free speech forum ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Would you love for Atrl to become a free speech forum ?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Would you love for Atrl to become a free speech forum ?

• Yes, i want a 100% Free Speech ATRL
    • No, i want censorship and moderators

Would you love if Atrl was 100% free speech ? No one can be banned and everything would be accepted. Fights and insults would be accepted. Would you love that or would you prefer Atrl now (with moderators and rules) ?

Can't wait to be rich enough to buy Atrl.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Literature

• BLΔCKP!NK

• John Slayne

I would love for y’all to get lives

So 90 % of ATRL gets a free pass for saying the most vile racist things? No thanks 

Yes I mean why are pit bull threats being closed all of a sudden? The pit bull apologists are winning on ATRL 

Lol no. But I wish it could be less snowflaky. It got overrun by people who'd complain about absolutely anything with their unattainable ideals that have no bearings in the real world. 

Girl, 90% of this site already gets too many free passes :hoetenks:

Well, there was SYG and NBH, but the world has changed, thankfully. I sometimes miss some of these things from way back, but some of it was simply not ok under any circumstances, like the rampant racist jokes. Hell, we had mods who made them :rip: 

No, it would turn 4ch*n'd real fast :mazen:

Yes, I love freedom! But, sadly, our American users don't. So we have what we have :cries:

turn it into stromfronTRL if i get to f5 the page without server errors

I think most people misinterpret what free speech is about. It's not about saying/posting anything that crosses your mind, there are societal rules to be respected even there.

7 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

Yes, I love freedom! But, sadly, our American users don't. So we have what we have :cries:

THIS.

yes! it's annoying how you can't say anything slightly different without getting a wp 

11 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I think most people misinterpret what free speech is about. It's not about saying/posting anything that crosses your mind, there are societal rules to be respected even there.

To be fair the phrase “free speech” now has a lot of negative connotations because whenever a racist/homophobic etc person gets called out for their comments, they always pull the free speech card and say they want free speech 

Only for me and only so I can talk **** about an identity that rhymes with the word "winery"

Girl, haven't you seen all the dumb **** some idiots post here and they don't even get banned? An atrl without mods or bans would be a MAJOR mess.

I would love for an atrl without error 503.

24 minutes ago, bidet said:

yes! it's annoying how you can't say anything slightly different without getting a wp 

This

No but I do wish certain users on this website would stop receiving special status and have the rules applied to them too.

i think it's time for some people to start understanding the meaning of "free speech" and "censorship" :skull:

I mean, some users already get away with denying genocide and excusing imperialism...

I would love it to become a 503 Service Unavailable free forum

There already is when it comes to certain celebrities and that’s all I’ll say on that :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.