People Magazine: Olivia Rodrigo dating Zack Bia

nooniebao

19 years old Vs 26 years old :rip: Straight people are weirdos. They don't deserve rights.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

4 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

19 years old Vs 26 years old :rip: Straight people are weirdos. They don't deserve rights.

I mean, theres nothing illegal here per se :rip:

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

I mean, theres nothing illegal here per se :rip:

GURL

_itzpsyiconic_-terri-jo.gif

a 26 year old music executive? ......is she okay? the power imbalance.... :biblio:

and why is a 26 year old interested in a 19 year old anyway? :biblio:

Idk why beautiful pop girls are obsessed with uglee-looking white guys. :dies: 

Looks like a budget Jack Harlow

Vinnie Hacker was so much hotter imagine dumping him omfg

age gaps bigger than 5 years, specially when one of them is younger than 20, are so weird to me 

The age gap is not automatically problematic, they're not minors. Why do americans act as if a 19yo would have nothing in common with a 26yo?

I'd be more worried about the music executive part, but if he's not working with her I don't see an issue.

Zack Bialobos (born June 8, 1996) is an American socialite, music executive, club promoter, and DJ. He initially rose to prominence in the Los Angeles nightlife scene in the late 2010s as a party promoter and DJ.

Not a club promoter / DJ :rip:

She can't even legally go to the clubs :rip:

ATRL nuns and their weird age fantasies again :deadbanana:

There's nothing wrong with their age difference 

The unflattering pics in the OP, especially when she's gorgeous, he doesn't have a fix tho.

this dude went from being no one to being bestie with drake and dating all these beautiful, successful women :rip:

Edited by aliwonderland

Here we go with the age issue again as if half of ATRL wasn't on Grindr at age 16 looking for 40yo+ daddies to have bareback sex with :skull:

Both are adults, if she was an minor then i would see a problem.

OT: he's... cute i guess? As long as she's happy. I hope he treats her right.

Edited by Lady Claire

Forget accusations of being prudish or not, the irony of a club promoter being with someone under 21 with a pretty significant gap?

I mean, I guess it's happened before, but this is ridiculous :rip:  

Whatever, this won't last. I'm not normally openly vapid, but she's so beyond his league it's palpable.

1 hour ago, Proseductice said:

a 26 year old music executive? ......is she okay? the power imbalance.... :biblio:

"music executive" is used very loosely here :rip:  if anything she's the powerful one

Y’all doing too damn much over the ages. That does not matter, in the industry especially. Anyway, isn’t he Madison Beer’s ex? :toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Y’all doing too damn much over the ages. That does not matter, in the industry especially. Anyway, isn’t he Madison Beer’s ex? :toofunny3:

That's even worse :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

That's even worse :rip: 

I may be wrong, but he looks so familiar and I’m pretty sure he’s who a good chunk of her debut is about :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.