Ellie Goulding responds to copying Beyoncé allegations!

Delirious

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Blue G

• family.guy123

• Phaunzie

• ATRL Moderator

as long as they all stream the song! we need all the publicity we can get!

3 hours ago, Element said:

as long as they all stream the song! we need all the publicity we can get!

Basically this :cm:

Why are Beyoncé’s fans acting like that towards Ellie ? That is DISGUSTING 

20 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

beyonce doesn't even interact with her own fans 

That's a very common strategy to generate hype, not sure why they're lashing out at Ellie :deadbanana4:

Omg these people are SICK in the head

poor Ellie

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

1 hour ago, Ratviolo said:

That's a very common strategy to generate hype, not sure why they're lashing out at Ellie :deadbanana4:

Apparently its because of this but im not 100% sure ?

4 hours ago, Sharapov said:

didnt taylor 'invent' that?

she popularized it yes but she didn't invent it no.

pretty sure another famous singer started it

That's the dumbest drag ever. A lot of artists black out their social medias before releasing an album. Beyoncé did not invent that, she's actually following Reputation's footsteps.

Then they act like it's an absurd that Monsters compared her new single to Chromatica, as if they, the Hive, don't have the exact same behavior. 

12 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's the dumbest drag ever. A lot of artists black out their social medias before releasing an album. Beyoncé did not invent that, she's actually following Reputation's footsteps.

Then they act like it's an absurd that Monsters compared her new single to Chromatica, as if they, the Hive, don't have the exact same behavior. 

Yep like i said, ellie also did this way back in 2018 so she did it before beyonce

Drake saw that Bey was going the house route too and decided to release first because if he had released even a day after, her stupid fans would have claimed he was copying her. Like media campaigns and albums can be created in a day.

4 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Why is this multimillionaire replying to these random ass tweets?

Because it hurts. People think they can go on social media and say the most horrible things about these celebs and it's all "harmless" because these celebs "won't see it", but celebs have talked about the mental struggle it is not to seek out negative things being said about you and how it impacts their mental health. 

17 hours ago, Sharapov said:

No

2 minutes ago, Blue G said:

Because it hurts. People think they can go on social media and say the most horrible things about these celebs and it's all "harmless" because these celebs "won't see it", but celebs have talked about the mental struggle it is not to seek out negative things being said about you and how it impacts their mental health. 

“The most horrible things” ok…

All they incorrectly said was that she was copying Beyoncé which is not true. Beyoncé wasn’t the first, Ellie Goulding wasn’t the first, who gives a **** who was the first. I understand that celebs are human beings but this is a giant nothingburger, not even atrl thread worthy 

14 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

“The most horrible things” ok…

All they incorrectly said was that she was copying Beyoncé which is not true. Beyoncé wasn’t the first, Ellie Goulding wasn’t the first, who gives a **** who was the first. I understand that celebs are human beings but this is a giant nothingburger, not even atrl thread worthy 

"Horrible things" part was in general to how haters act online. It's nothing to you because you aren't the one who constantly has to hear people hate on you daily. 

Birthday twin has never done anything to anyone. Twitter Hive can be so pathetic sometimes, but that goes to all loser ass twitter stans. Elitist and "hive minded" as usual. They only say or tweet **** for reactions and co-signs. 

20 minutes ago, Blue G said:

"Horrible things" part was in general to how haters act online. It's nothing to you because you aren't the one who constantly has to hear people hate on you daily. 

Agreed. This isn’t an example of “horrible things” however 

Just now, family.guy123 said:

Agreed. This isn’t an example of “horrible things” however 

It's still bullying. And I never said it was. 

17 hours ago, Sharapov said:

No, Harry did it when he went solo, in March 2017, she did it in August that same year when she released reputation. And Harry didn't invent it either, though in his case it made sense because it was 1D -> solo

I don't know who the first artist was tbh, I just know it was a thing even before he did it. I'm kinda curious now :rip:

OT: I hate stan twitter with a passion. The Hive is obviously as insufferable as most big fandoms, but literally all fandoms are this unhinged nowadays and it's so freaking annoying

Those are her stans telling to not use that strategy. You guys just pick some random hateful comments to make threads about. 

People on social media are rude, newsflash! 

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Those are her stans telling to not use that strategy. You guys just pick some random hateful comments to make threads about. 

People on social media are rude, newsflash! 

Like I said before there are hundreds of comments and quotes slamming Ellie for doing this. You just didn’t see the comments

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Why is this multimillionaire replying to these random ass tweets?

Because she wants to redeem herself and letting everyone know that she isn’t trying to copy or sabotage beyonce

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.