Dem Party advisers: We need more unemployment and lower wages to combat inflation

Communion

You don’t understand, Miss Communion! We need the peasants to suffer greater levels of joblessness and an eviction crisis. How else are we going to bring gas prices down for the wealthy people that actually matter?

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You don’t understand, Miss Communion! We need the peasants to suffer greater levels of joblessness and an eviction crisis. How else are we going to bring gas prices down for the wealthy people that actually matter?

Who do you think are the people most affected by high gas and energy prices? :rip:

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Oh yeah, if anyone is clear being made by Summers to Biden and which the fed are proposing would be disastrous especially because inflation is not increasing due to wages being slightly higher (they're actually growing behind the rate of inflation while profits are growing at record-breaking rates ahead of inflation).

https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1539032722953408513?s=20&t=Gw8w0StaXVioIVW58WTXdg

https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1537539428117164032?s=20&t=Gw8w0StaXVioIVW58WTXdg

I can't read what you posted because of the 503 error, but the title of this thread is true. And that does not change the fact that we also need more unions, a more even distribution of wealth, and a lower cost of living.  

SOME WORKERS (mostly Black, and brown low wage ones) HAVE TO BE LEFT BEHIND! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ECONOMY!!!

WE HAVE TO RAISE INTEREST RATES ON BORROWED MONEY. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. WAGE WENT UP 3%!!! TOO HIGH

I mean, honestly. At THIS point is Biden only there as an asset by the wealthy to make sure Democrats never get reelected?????? 

13 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

SOME WORKERS (mostly Black, and brown low wage ones) HAVE TO BE LEFT BEHIND! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ECONOMY!!!

WE HAVE TO RAISE INTEREST RATES ON BORROWED MONEY. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. WAGE WENT UP 3%!!! TOO HIGH

I mean, honestly. At THIS point is Biden only there as an asset by the wealthy to make sure Democrats never get reelected?????? 

At this point, I mean... Democrats don't deserve to get re-elected merely for nominating Biden in 2020. The damage he's done in office to their brand goes far beyond that, imo. Which is to say, the Democrats deserve to die off as a party. They're out of touch, period.

what is this mess. :mazen:

Social collapse is obviously the only answer to solve this issue. :cm: 

• ATRL Moderator

What we really need is another committee to investigate these issues for several months so President Biden can figure out what the hell is going on. :foxaylove3:

Yes? That's how economics works. Atrl educate yourselves challenge

On 6/26/2022 at 6:48 PM, Listentoyourheart said:

Yes? That's how economics works. Atrl educate yourselves challenge

Good, go ahead break the ice and quit your job, become homeless and starve for "the economy" then 

Edited by katara

4 hours ago, katara said:

Good, go ahead break the ice and quit your job, become homeless and starve for "the economy" then 

No need to attack me, read some Economics 101 and the explore the relationship between inflation and unemployment.

17 minutes ago, Listentoyourheart said:

No need to attack me, read some Economics 101 and the explore the relationship between inflation and unemployment.

No attack, just asking you to set an example with this bright idea.

You could also ask your friends and family if they wanna join in your quest to "save the economy".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.