• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• rac7d

• BrokenMachine

Not Chris Brown trending on Twitter because of Normani :gaycat6:

Ricky Wilson

It's so sad that other than H.E.R. who doesn't really have a career, these other girls (Normani, Zendaya, Walker, etc) are going to suffer no blacklash from supporting this monster because just like them, the public doesn't care :ace:

The way I was rooting for her :noparty: Will not be checking for her anymore after this disgusting move.

This is the nail In the coffin she’s OVER :bibliahh:

Not even singing, just casually giving him her body for an mv like was it worth it :bibliahh:

She’s always doing anything but singing

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

Let me delete her 5 minute discography.

Atrl - a/RED

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Dont forget this.

Oh my God.... :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Dont forget this.

wtf :rip: she's disgusting 

xJgkYYg.gif

A baffling and indefensible choice. And yet another reminder that she's never really given a sh*t about her stans, since she must have known her core fanbase would hate this move. I don't think I've ever come across an artist in the social media age who shows so much disdain and disregard for their own fanbase as she does.

Hope the positive comments from the misogynists and colourists in The Shade Room comment section was worth it, hun.

Chris Brown was never really cancelled and people collb with him all the time and I haven't seen outrage over that

Oh so this is why she's trending on Twitter.. Girl. :dies: 

He’s trash

but on the other hand Rihanna recorded song with him after all this so why judge other artists?

23 minutes ago, shelven said:

A baffling and indefensible choice. And yet another reminder that she's never really given a sh*t about her stans, since she must have known her core fanbase would hate this move. I don't think I've ever come across an artist in the social media age who shows so much disdain and disregard for their own fanbase as she does.

Hope the positive comments from the misogynists and colourists in The Shade Room comment section was worth it, hun.

oh wow :eek: 

Why was this #1 on Twitter:rip:

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

That’s sad. He could’ve been up there with Abel and Ed Sheehan but instead chose some stream driven “top 10” people can’t even name. Though to be fair the last song by him people can name is probably forever or beautiful people. If that.

No Guidance from 2019 is 8X Platinum :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.