• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CameraFlashes

• Tyrion_LMG

• Witchpop

• Supervillain

10 minutes ago, WiredBrain said:

What's Kick in the head and Suburbia like, for those who have heard them? 

If I recall. Suburbia is synthy but has a weak chorus and Kick In The Head is trash...

11 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Kick In The Head is trash...

I'm to blame kind of trash or?

Just now, original_lifeline said:

I'm to blame kind of trash or?

Definitely not. I’ve been listening to the album on repeat and I’m to Blame remains the weakest song off of it, Kick in the Head has a really nice topline „Please bring me back to life…” but it’s followed by some weird out of sync humming, it’s a grower though and I enjoy it now. Might be one of her most experimental songs actually. 

16 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Definitely not. I’ve been listening to the album on repeat and I’m to Blame remains the weakest song off of it, Kick in the Head has a really nice topline „Please bring me back to life…” but it’s followed by some weird out of sync humming, it’s a grower though and I enjoy it now. Might be one of her most experimental songs actually. 

thank you, hun. we will be streaming no matter what :heart:

Probably gonna get dragged for this but I'm to Blame is way better than some tracks on Lady Wood :ducky:

even though it sounds like something Ed Sheeran would release

2 minutes ago, Robburro said:

Probably gonna get dragged for this but I'm to Blame is way better than some tracks on Lady Wood :ducky:

even though it sounds like something Ed Sheeran would release

This is the worst thing I’ve ever read in my life :biblio:

Neither of these making an album should be labelled a criminal offense....either easily could've replaced Like Em Young on QOTC

On 9/24/2022 at 3:00 AM, Miles. said:

Sunshine Kitty is great overall but it's her ONLY album with skips (Glad He's Gone, Bad As The Boys, Really Don't Like You) so it's in last place by default.  

Are these supposed to be the skips? :deadbanana2:

I definitely love I’m To Blame. The melody is gorgeous and the acoustic guitar sounds great within the production.

Lady Wood is excellent but it has a couple of weak songs. But you probably refuse to accept it.

I enjoy I'm to Blame. is it her best song? hell no, but it's not trash either. cute album track that I don't mind. :jamming:

Edited by FireFade

4 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I definitely love I’m To Blame. The melody is gorgeous and the acoustic guitar sounds great within the production.

Lady Wood is excellent but it has a couple of weak songs. But you probably refuse to accept it.

And what are those weak songs :lakitu: 

Spoiler

The only weak song I can think of is Imaginary Friend. A 6/10 at best

your 'skips' mentioned on this page are songs i really enjoy :toofunny3: just shows how subjective music is

i believe in tove, true romance was boring, i'm to blame is actually a pretty good jam

18 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I feel like I read this + the lyric tease and immediately thought of the cathartic feeling of her singing YOU WONT SAVE THE NIGHT FOR MEEEE :jonny6:

It’s “you all save that night for me” babez 

58 minutes ago, XtianB said:

It’s “you all save that night for me” babez 

no

3IvTUuG1IM4.jpg?size=399x122&quality=96&

21 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Grapefruit might be in her Top 5 EVER best, what an anthem wow

WHAT I SEE IS NOT ME, WHAT I SEE IS NOT ME

A3s5wFj.gif

20 hours ago, Supervillain said:

It’s absolutely fantastic, reminds me a bit of Hey You Got Drugs but more upbeat? I’ll probably get dragged for this comparision next month but idk how to describe it correctly, I’m sure it will be a fan fave though. 

Whew Grapefruit is definitely my most anticipated track :jonny:

2 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

no

3IvTUuG1IM4.jpg?size=399x122&quality=96&

where is that from? we had the official lyrics for blue lips at some point, with typos and grammatical errors written by her 

if you read the chorus of the song she is talking about a night she doesn't want to end and that she doesn't wanna go home

"you all save that night for me and i ain't never gonna go home"

within the context of the lyrics it doesn't make sense for her to say "you won't save the night for me"

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

where is that from? we had the official lyrics for blue lips at some point, with typos and grammatical errors written by her 

if you read the chorus of the song she is talking about a night she doesn't want to end and that she doesn't wanna go home

"you all save that night for me and i ain't never gonna go home"

within the context of the lyrics it doesn't make sense for her to say "you won't save the night for me"

Spotify :rip:

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

lmao spotify just grabs whatever's on one of the flop lyric websites with zero accuracy :rip:

Exactly, it's musixmatch 

wait I always thought it was you WON'T save the night for me

I was definitely team “you won’t save that night for me” until 5 seconds ago when I was coming to post this

which is “you all save that night for me“

I'mma jus keep pretending it's "you won't save the night for me" since it better fits my own personal narrative :coffee:

2 hours ago, 400Iux said:

I'mma jus keep pretending it's "you won't save the night for me" since it better fits my own personal narrative :coffee:

No literally :rip:  i just tried to sing you all save the night for me and it doesn’t  hit the same

Edited by SweetTalker