Predict Break My Soul's debut on Spotify

State of Grace.

Predict Break My Soul's 1st day Spotify streams  

148 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the song debut with?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• zzmyth

• JBJT2786

• unclefloprry

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Bey's weakest recent lead single :rip: But the #1 TTH placement will likely put it around 3.5M-4.5M

i was told by ATRL that beyoncé‬ is over and there is no hype for her anymore so i’m expecting less than 1M streams :sadviolin:

I would have predicted 2-3M but after the TTH and playlist payola I expect 4.5-5M

anything less than 9M would be considered as a HUGE F L O P

the song is #1 on TTH now come on now! 

5-6M

I'm surprised at the low predictions. I know you guys are lowballing but this is a Bey comeback in 6 years! Are you guys saying she isn't that big to pull big numbers? :skull:

Edited by aesthetic bih

8 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

:rip: 

OT: I don't know, on one hand it's a hotly anticipated single, and the song is accessible and easy to listen to. On another, I personally don't feel compelled to replay it, so idk. It might be a personal thing, tho. It's Beyoncé, so I'm tempted to push it higher than I would if it was another artist. 7/8M?

As It Was debuted with 1.55M :oh: It has the highest single day streams of the year instead :oh:

Well the hive has been saying that her comeback will be big and with the playlisting, I guess 6M - 7M, but maybe she'll do 3,5M - 4M

On 6/21/2022 at 12:42 AM, NausAllien said:

It has ZERO replay value unless you gaslight yourself into thinking it's a good song so... 3-4 million :michael:

Wow, you were way off but you’re dragging her all day :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.