Original Selena Hater gives OMITB its first negative review on RT

Assassin

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Such an overrated show and Selena is awful in it. She's right. 

Thank you for watching 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• rihannabiggestfan

• Robburro

• Delirious

I can’t wait for atrl meltdown when selena Gomez is nominated for an Emmy. 

Just now, Zaynsus said:

Wait, the second season is already out ? I didn't see anything on Disney+. Lemme check.

The 28th.

OT: the way they bullied this girl in less than an hour out of Twitter :rip:

Anyway Collider has been downhill since they got brought in 2019 and all the good people left ( why Perri is still there is beyond me...) but they either need to stop existing or hire better people not biased haters lol.

And im surprised RT counted it as a rotten since its above their metric to qualify it.

Queen Selena got all OSH fuming and scrambling :heart:

Not some girlies quickly agreeing here when it's not even out :rip:

Unprofessional of the critic, yikes

3 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not cultists making my girl Emma delete her account :clown: so much for "kill 'em with kindness". And notice how it's ALWAYS those two fanbases.

Girl shut up. Your fave harassed small business owners and tried to get it shut down in the middle of a pandemic. You should sit this one out. 

OT: yeah she looks how I imagine most OSH to look 

That was really unprofessional 

But a lot of people from gen z were raised on the internet and have tweets like that 

either hating or staning for people and proving they are extremely biased

5 hours ago, Sesame said:

How are you going to call someone else a swine when your face actually kind of resembles a pig's face? :ace:

FVtmBinXoAEJi-5?format=jpg

:deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not cultists making my girl Emma delete her account :clown: so much for "kill 'em with kindness". And notice how it's ALWAYS those two fanbases.

That's nowhere near as bad as wishing death on your fave pop girl's team for not playlisting her new song, something you did mere hours ago, so maybe spare us with the moral lessons and channel your energy into streaming said song cause it sure needs help

9 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Such an overrated show and Selena is awful in it. She's right. 

this. i dont get the hype at all.

56 minutes ago, Godly said:

That's nowhere near as bad as wishing death on your fave pop girl's team for not playlisting her new song, something you did mere hours ago, so maybe spare us with the moral lessons and channel your energy into streaming said song cause it sure needs help

:skull: that user is deranged

ot: oh well. the vast majority are loving it. 

The series is doing great. Selena, all the actors and the show is praised by everyone. One bad review, by a biased person is not a big deal. 

2 hours ago, Godly said:

:deadbanana:

the fave, same base. 

3 hours ago, Godly said:

:deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, Digitalism said:

That was really unprofessional 

But a lot of people from gen z were raised on the internet and have tweets like that 

either hating or staning for people and proving they are extremely biased

Ive never tweeted anything even remotely close to what she tweeted.

emma is a little rat and she needs to get fired asap

edit: she literally looks like a 30 year old woman so theres no excuses for this childish behaviour

Edited by Delirious

3 hours ago, Godly said:

tumblr_pehwhpyMgQ1r4v34qo1_250.gifv

5 hours ago, Sharapov said:

this. i dont get the hype at all.

jewls-the-icon-normani.gif.80953cfa7a95a

——

when you do clownery :clown:

this happens all the time to different artists that's the point of having reviews from different critics 

9 hours ago, Godly said:

the clock! :dies:

13 hours ago, Godly said:

Oh my god :rip:

10 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Selena the winner :clap3:  

Welp :giraffe:

i love how they rightfully removed the score and now its perfect

but i do hope collider has someone else writing a unbiased review even if its not a perfect score

On 6/21/2022 at 10:33 AM, Godly said:

:hoetenks:

Funny because Selena and Lana carry the same energy, except one is white and one is part latina  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.