Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• rihannabiggestfan

• Royal Culture

• Delirious

Miss Kiely spilled 

Points were made. She still gave a passing score tho, she went easy

I blame Cara Delevigne

still having a tweet up where you call the main actress of the show you're reviewing an 'uncultured swine' is so embarrassing and unprofessional

Well this NEW Season is still 88 on rotten tomatoes and climbing as this is the only negative review

it started with 83, then 86, now 88 and it Will keep climbing as more reviews get in

it Will end up very close to 100%, season 1 score 

Edited by Selegend

4 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

still having a tweet up where you call the main actress of the show you're reviewing an 'uncultured swine' is so embarrassing and unprofessional

Honestly, and every other review saying it's as good or better than the first season :skull: What an embarrassment, Selena stays winning per usual

Not cultists making my girl Emma delete her account :clown: so much for "kill 'em with kindness". And notice how it's ALWAYS those two fanbases.

26 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Miss Kiely spilled 

19 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Such an overrated show and Selena is awful in it. She's right. 

19 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Points were made. She still gave a passing score tho, she went easy

OSH seething that Selena has a critically acclaimed show with 100% RT score for its first season. Their faves could never.

Screenshot-2022-06-21-03-37-41-62-81b5f5

That was very unprofessional and nobody will take her seriously if she is that biased. Selena is unbothered getting good reviews again and about to receive at least one Emmy nom in about a month! 

13 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not cultists making my girl Emma delete her account :clown: so much for "kill 'em with kindness". And notice how it's ALWAYS those two fanbases.

A tweet with one like? The obsession. 

A white woman calling "untalented swine" an Hispanic woman that happens to be a very successful and accomplished actress, singer, beauty entrepreneur, businesswoman, producer, philanthropist and activist. I wonder if it's jealousy or she's just being racist. 

FVtmBinXoAEJi-5?format=jpg

34 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

baby go stream that failure your fave is calling a lead single and leave this thread please

How are you going to call someone else a swine when your face actually kind of resembles a pig's face? :ace:

49 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

original.gif

35 minutes ago, Taylena said:

A white woman calling "untalented swine" an Hispanic woman that happens to be a very successful and accomplished actress, singer, beauty entrepreneur, businesswoman, producer, philanthropist and activist. I wonder if it's jealousy or she's just being racist. 

:rip:

57 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

You find tweets about Selena that I could never find on my own, your standom is honestly quite impressive :heart2:

But seriously, Collider should reconsider allowing this person to review content in an unbiased manner

So :) 

Who can hate Selena? She is the most inoffensive of MPG :rip:

1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Harsh criticism but Selena will survive by the skin of her teeth 

To think that she was talking about a ROLE and still said Selena is a talentless p1g, and Lana Del Rey should get to role :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.