What streaming platforms do you guys use?

Feather

There are tons of streaming platforms (Shudder, Disney+, Netflix, Hayu, HBOMax, Hulu, Amazon) out of curiosity, which one do you guys use? And what factor made you guys choose that platform (for as it genre, pricing, etc)? 

Deciding between what platform I want to use. Ideally I would want one that has my taste (reality show, film, etc) however it’s hard because not all platforms carry everything I want :rip:  and Netflix has three tiers to choose from which I don’t like, versus other platforms is just one price and you get the same quality etc. 

hbo max, hulu, prime, netflix 

lmao

(once in a while ill add paramount or disney+ but neither have enough i care about)

Edited by Insanity

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

hbo max, hulu, prime, netflix 

lmao

(once in a while ill add paramount or disney+ but neither have enough i care about)

How do y’all afford to have this many streaming platforms like :rip:  

Netflix, Prime (hayu sometimes). Most of the UK's TV channels have free on demand/streaming so. I only use Prime as it's included with the Prime delivery subscription.

Just now, leightxn said:

Netflix, Prime (hayu sometimes). Most of the UK's TV channels have free on demand/streaming so. I only use Prime as it's included with the Prime delivery subscription.

I thought Prime was like Apple, you can only watch AppleTV Content? I had it for a year (free) it was terrible. 

Just now, Feather said:

I thought Prime was like Apple, you can only watch AppleTV Content? I had it for a year (free) it was terrible. 

It some decent films and a few okay series on it, it's not the best but it's okay for some things. 

7plus 

9now

Disney+

Paramount+

Youtube pro

I can't afford netflix and I had binge but I cancelled to get Disney+

In India we have Amazon prime movies + amazon music +prime shopping on app provided as a pakage for like 15-16 dollars (1499 INR ) for 1 year. So yeah thats kinda cheap so I just use this plan like many others. 

I mainly use Disney+ and Prime Video, but I get Paramount+ for a few months each year for Big Brother.

HBO and Netflix is the only correct answer

Disney+ and Amazon Prime

18 minutes ago, Feather said:

How do y’all afford to have this many streaming platforms like :rip:  

i work lol

I have Netflix, Disney Plus and Amazon Prime as they all have shows / movies / exclusives that I want to watch. 

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

5 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

I’ve been using this but need to get a streaming app because I travel a lot for work and need to watch things when I don’t have data ?

5 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

I’ve been using this but need to get a streaming app because I travel a lot for work and need to watch things when I don’t have data ?

Star+ (Brazilian’s Hulu), Netflix and HBO Max 

23 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

this + 123movies :gayliecat1:

5 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Y'all are going cheap

tbh it’s a waste of money for me :dies: can’t remember the last time i watched a movie or a tv show so why bother spending money on a platform knowing i’m not going to use it actively

i pay for netflix and prime and the rest i just look for it online 

im even considering cancelling the two and have and just look for it all online

Amazon prime is the best value,

music, books, tv, movies and gaming loot/free downloads

and ofcourse free priority delivery, warranty, exclusive deals etc

insane

Edited by Delirious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.