Niall Horan spotted supporting Harry at London concert

Eóghan

The only unproblematic ex-1D

I can't at the nosebleed seats though :deadbanana:

Hope he's studying. I like his music already.

1 minute ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Niall is such a supportive king

He is and his albums are under rated.

The nicest unproblematic member did that :clap3:

King. We’re waiting for his album :clap3:

King. I'm so addicted to On The Loose by him

Did he lose Harry’s number or did Harry stick it to him putting him all the way up there :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Did he lose Harry’s number or did Harry stick it to him putting him all the way up there :bibliahh:

He might be hiding or something. Those fans would’ve been rabid if he was front and center.

10 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

He might be hiding or something. Those fans would’ve been rabid if he was front and center.

I thought that’s why when celebs visit concerts they’re usually put at the sound control / audio stations. Separate from the GP. Or all the way in the front, in front of the gates.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

Literally sitting in the VIP box with some of Harry’s family. He said hello to Gemma.

Niall has always been the nicest 1D member, love him :heart:

5 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

The nicest unproblematic member did that :clap3:

No one is unproblematic, Niall included. I'm not gonna list his grievances, but trust me, there are a ton, like with everyone else.

OT: I love their friendship. The only actual friendship in that band!

2 hours ago, canyonmoon said:

Literally sitting in the VIP box with some of Harry’s family. He said hello to Gemma.

Nah, Gemma was on her way to her seats, Harry's friends and family were in a box somewhere else. But those seats aren't nosebleeds, it's just a nice comfortable place where he wouldn't be mobbed. I can't imagine he'd be able to watch the show anywhere closer to the stage.

I love how unproblematic and likable Niall is. He doesn't have beef with anybody. The other 1D bandmates could learn a thing or two from him.

5 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

No one is unproblematic, Niall included. I'm not gonna list his grievances, but trust me, there are a ton, like with everyone else.

OT: I love their friendship. The only actual friendship in that band!

Okay then, I'll change my statement to he is relatively unproblematic compared to some of his bandmates :gaycat4:

not him not knowing the songs... and why is he in that section? could his team not get him like somewhere closer or more private? :rip:

27 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

not him not knowing the songs... and why is he in that section? could his team not get him like somewhere closer or more private? :rip:

Not singing along doesn't mean he doesn't know the songs :rip: he wasn't singing along to WMYB and he FOR SURE knows that one.

Liam's parents and sisters were there too, so Harry probably got them tickets. Harry's family, friends, and girlfriend were in the royal box and fans still saw them, so I don't think there was anywhere that was actually private. Closer would've been a nightmare.

9 hours ago, canyonmoon said:

Atrl lost again :clap3:

only the best and most talented members of 1D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.