• Future Nostalgia
    • Romance
  3. 3. More remembered?

• Future Nostalgia
    • Romance

Which pop girls sophomore album won in the end? :celestial5:

this is like comparing a pot of gold to a lightly used toilet 

Edited by Katamari

Romance wishes it was remembered as much as Melanie Martinez’s album let alone Future Nostalgia 

This is literally offensive :clownny: FN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is this a trick question? Future Nostalgia and it’s not even close :gayalipacat3:

FN 

But Romance has its moments :jamming:

Just now, Rei said:

Romance for all.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Delusional is the word

OT: Even with a massive hit, comparing poor sales, no tour, underwhelming other singles and quickness of the era ( over literally in less than 6 months) compared to FNs looooooong era ( the girl is still promoting with a sold out tour)  is laughable.

The answer is clear.

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

FN 

But Romance has its moments :jamming:

Two. SENORITA ( Which was added past min and technically a coleads lead dingle) and My Oh My ( which got overshadowed by the racist Tumblr controversy). That's it.

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Two. SENORITA ( Which was added past min and technically a coleads lead dingle) and My Oh My ( which got overshadowed by the racist Tumblr controversy). That's it.

Id add Liar, Shameless, Living Proof

Quality wise not success

Romance had the bigger scandal  :mandown:

Future Nostalgia for all three. It's bigger, better, and more remembered.

Out of those deluded that voted for Camila, only one was brave enough to post his delusion here.

:bibliahh:

Used to this and Should've said it alone >>> the other mediocre lady's discography :gayalipacat3:

is this a flamebait thread to get people to **** on romance? cause this is the only possible explanation 

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

is this a flamebait thread to get people to **** on romance? cause this is the only possible explanation 

**** or get off the pot 

I don't think Romance is in the same league as Future Nostalgia, neither is Camilla and Dua Lipa. With Dua Lipa obviously being in a higher league (◕ᴗ◕✿)

The shameless.mp3 set-up... :doc:

I haven't listened to "Romance" in full yet, admittedly, but from the songs I heard, I really enjoyed "Liar" and "Cry For Me" - with the former being one of my top favourites from Camila's discography. But there is no competition - "Future Nostalgia" is on a different league on all aspects, and it's already one of the defining mainstream albums of the decade. It was such an exciting and fun era to follow, and Dua Lipa did a phenomenal job with the several performances and dedication to delivering escapism during such a tough period. 

It also helps all singles off Dua's sophomore effort were expertly chosen and are all incredible pop songs, while I cannot stand "Señorita" for its bland pandering and find "My Oh My" to be solid, but clearly meant to replicate "Havana" 's magic.

:gayalipacat3: wins 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.