Why is Angelina Jolie so much better than Jennifer Aniston

AMX

Just now, Inverted said:

That's not an "anti-Angelina hate page." :skull:

It's some celeb writer's fan account.  And contrary to the narrative being pushed, it's not anti-female page. A lot of it's trashing males especially politicians and Republicans. 

https://www.instagram.com/obviousbutamazing2/

Its a very anti-feminist and woman page. IDK WTF you talkin' about. Stop the hate and delusion! 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• AMX

• SmittenCake

• Smarticle

9 minutes ago, AMX said:

Angelina is standing fine on her own here :michael:

World's%20Most%20Admired%202021.jpg

Shame that hasn't ever translated to selling movies anywhere in the world. :skull:

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Its a very anti-feminist and woman page. IDK WTF you talkin' about. Stop the hate and delusion! 

So why is that looney always bashing Trump, Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Tucker Carlson? :skull:

The delusion. :skull:

20 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Oh wow :biblio:

9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

but now we said it

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

You can say it as much as you want, but it's still not true. Look at her MCU flop. No one wants to watch her movies. :cries:

2 minutes ago, McNulty said:

she's only better than her at being a homewrecker

How is she a homewrecker when Brad Pitt left Jen for Angie? speaking of homewrecking, Aniston is the one who homewrecked  justin theroux's marriage 

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

So why is that looney always bashing Trump, Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Tucker Carlson? :skull:

The delusion. :skull:

doesnt matter. her page is anti woman and anti black. the fact that jen follows that page is disgusting AF

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

You can say it as much as you want, but it's still not true. Look at her MCU flop. No one wants to watch her movies. :cries:

sis i was agreeing with your post :dies:

she can go back to kung fu panda 6 or whatever

I love them both, they’ve both had incredible careers that continue to thrive, we love to see two women winning while the real trash, Brad, is where he belongs.  :clap3:

Angelina Jolie Love GIF

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Shame that hasn't ever translated to selling movies anywhere in the world. :skull:

Angelina- 21 films with $3,616,891,319 total gross.

Jennifer - 23 films with $1,655,186,680 total gross. 
2M2mG0J.gif

2 minutes ago, AMX said:

2M2mG0J.gif

i -

all i can say is WOW

LepnXa0.gif

11 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

How is she a homewrecker when Brad Pitt left Jen for Angie? speaking of homewrecking, Aniston is the one who homewrecked  justin theroux's marriage 

doesnt matter. her page is anti woman and anti black. the fact that jen follows that page is disgusting AF

You obsessively hating another woman, whom you will never know personally in your life whatsoever, and then having the nerve to say a page is “disgusting and anti anything” is as ironic as it gets. 

Look in the mirror fam

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

You obsessively hating another woman, whom you will never know personally in your life whatsoever, and then having the nerve to say a page is “disgusting and anti anything” is as ironic as it gets. 

Look in the mirror fam

i don't hate aniston at all 

She’s not. :rip:

Jennifer is better than her in every single aspect. 

You're a rapidly ageing gay man spending his time pitting two successful women against each other :deadbanana2: Do better

21 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Going by your logic, the writer is anti-man too. She hates on everyone. 

20 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

sis i was agreeing with your post :dies:

she can go back to kung fu panda 6 or whatever

My bad. I thought you were someone else. :skull:

16 minutes ago, AMX said:

2M2mG0J.gif

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i -

all i can say is WOW

LepnXa0.gif

How is this a valid comparison? :skull:

Jolie has appeared in multiple ensemble and big budget franchise movies (like her Disney and its flop sequel). All of Aniston's movies are lower budget popcorn flicks and most actually recoup the budget. :skull:

41 minutes ago, AMX said:

2M2mG0J.gif

chile

2M2mG0J.gif

3 minutes ago, The Witch said:

chile

2M2mG0J.gif

Another delulu ignoring logic. :skull:

How can you compare the likes of Malnourished 2 to Office Space? :skull:

49 minutes ago, Inverted said:

How is this a valid comparison? :skull:

Jolie has appeared in multiple ensemble and big budget franchise movies (like her Disney and its flop sequel). All of Aniston's movies are lower budget popcorn flicks and most actually recoup the budget. :skull:

And yet Angelina keeps getting booked for big budget projects and Anustain remains an Adam Sandler extra. We've had these conversations before, the way you run into every Angelina thread with the same wrong (and tired) opinions. Angelina has more acclaim, more talent, more success. Get over it!

On 6/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, John Slayne said:

And yet Angelina keeps getting booked for big budget projects and Anustain remains an Adam Sandler extra. We've had these conversations before, the way you run into every Angelina thread with the same wrong (and tired) opinions. Angelina has more acclaim, more talent, more success. Get over it!

More of your usual delusion. :skull:

a) I post facts, not opinions. And I only post these facts in the countless threads that delulu Kung Fu Panda lady stans make using Aniston's name. I guess none of you actually watch her movies (just like the GP doesn't).

b) We've had this conversation before and you can never contradict anything I say.

c) Kung Fu Panda lady gets booked for big budget projects because she's a nepotism baby who's built a big name. Unfortunately it hasn't translated to anything other box office poison.

d) Adam Sandler extra? Talk about delusional (must be your middle name) fan fiction. Aniston has only appeared in 2 Adam Sandler movies out of the 45 movies she's starred in. That's less than 4% of her films. :toofunny2: And you say that as if it's an insult. At least people are watching these movies as evidenced by those broken streaming records. Meanwhile both Malnourished films are bombing are Disney+. :toofunny2:

• 7 months later...

Angie kinda became an irrelevant flop over the years while Jennifer somehow managed to become an icon of the generation.

because she so much more than an actress or a celeb, she's a humanitarian. she care about the world and is admired globally... jen can't compare unfortunately but that's okay, it's a very high bar to clear! some people are saving the world, while others sell aveeno, everybody has different interests and strengths!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.