H100: As It Was 7x #1, Glimpse Of Us #10

Renan90

Joji top 10 debut :clap3:

Just in time to humbled certain stans when they bragged their fave have multiples #1 albums and "Paved The Way" was already trending on Twitter like chill :rip:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• fridayteenage

• Renan90

• discreetinside

3 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

the qrts :rip:

The meltdowns we love to see it :fan:

GOU probably going Top 5 next week. :jonny5:

Radio better starts spinning.

GOU debuting top 10 :jonnycat: so happy for Joji!  Asian excellence winning we love to see it. Hopefully radio gets on board quick and keeps this smash rising.

The real Asian excellence won

no idea if this account is accurate at all with predicting, but it'll be wild if future got 4 top 10 debuts including #1 this year, and drake gets only 3 with the highest being #4. less than a year ago, he had 90% of the top 10.

7 hours ago, Hector said:

Lizzo up to #4 :clap3: Still rooting for Kate to hit #1 in July when the final 2 Stranger Things episodes of the season air. 

So am I

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

no idea if this account is accurate at all with predicting, but it'll be wild if future got 4 top 10 debuts including #1 this year, and drake gets only 3 with the highest being #4. less than a year ago, he had 90% of the top 10.

They have a good track record but it's a bit early to really know imo.

Asian Excellence WON

Asian Mediocrity OUT

:giraffe:

Amazing at Joji…I’m here for Jackson wang and rich Brian to succeed next. I like both those and really gotten into their music. With the right songs they definitely can pull a joji off. Lizzo has a shot at #1 again? Didn’t think that would happen. And Kate hill, wow! Let’s get some more songs rereleased so they can become big again. I would love to see some 90s songs take off again. I have several I can think of. Especially all those that got robbed from the hot 100 years ago bc of stupid rules that airplay only singles couldn’t chart like iris, torn, don’t speak, fly, men in black, if you could only see, etc. But now album cuts can chart all the time for a week and fall off. Really ticks me off, I think they need to like give all those songs an honorable chart run for that. 1995-1998 got hit the hardest by that for some reason. But back to the chart, looks like another Drake dominated week coming up. Wonder where Beyoncé will land too now that her song just got released?

Shocking to see Carrie’s numbers that low 

album - accept the loss on joining capitol nashville where every artists there now in coma flopping left to right, snatch top 10 somehow saved the campaign yet so embarrassing to witness. its really good album and one of the best of the year.

song - great debut on top 20, smasha

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

6 hours ago, Price88 said:

Amazing at Joji…I’m here for Jackson wang and rich Brian to succeed next. I like both those and really gotten into their music. With the right songs they definitely can pull a joji off. Lizzo has a shot at #1 again? Didn’t think that would happen. And Kate hill, wow! Let’s get some more songs rereleased so they can become big again. I would love to see some 90s songs take off again. I have several I can think of. Especially all those that got robbed from the hot 100 years ago bc of stupid rules that airplay only singles couldn’t chart like iris, torn, don’t speak, fly, men in black, if you could only see, etc. But now album cuts can chart all the time for a week and fall off. Really ticks me off, I think they need to like give all those songs an honorable chart run for that. 1995-1998 got hit the hardest by that for some reason. But back to the chart, looks like another Drake dominated week coming up. Wonder where Beyoncé will land too now that her song just got released?

well...are they half white

11. Wasted on You (+2)

14. I Like You (A Happier Song) (-5)

15. Late Night Talking (=)

16. Boyfriend (+1)

19. Numb Little Bug (+2)

22. Bam Bam (+1) :rip: 

24. Rock and a Hard Place (DEBUT)

33. Get Into It (Yuh) (+11)

52. Sunroof (+20)

55. So Good (DEBUT)

56. Vegas (+19)

57. When You're Gone (+7)

61. Ghost Story (+21)

67. Te Felicito (+21)

76. I Ain't Worried (DEBUT)

98. Potion (-11)

Bold songs = New peak

Edited by Ger-55

The frauds finally lost. :clap3:

I don't see how Kate could get any higher than this even with part 2 etc etc. The song had its peak exposure well outside of ST audiences. Part 2 won't do anything to reignite that. 

6 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

well...are they half white

Only Joji was half white (Japanese-Australian, Fun fact the ARIA chart have label him Australian and he even charted on the component chart that only for Australian Artist)

Jackson Wang and Rich Brian are pure Asian.

25 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Only Joji was half white (Japanese-Australian, Fun fact the ARIA chart have label him Australian and he even charted on the component chart that only for Australian Artist)

Jackson Wang and Rich Brian are pure Asian.

yeah that was my point

21 hours ago, discreetinside said:

The meltdowns we love to see it :fan:

https://twitter.com/jolynesgff/status/1538956196819787776

:deadbanana4:

what a hypocritical fanbase :deadbanana2:

the fact they are using racism and no radio airplay to drag billboard when bad bunny is right there 

the amount of army clocks in that original thread :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari

Wait, where did that Joji song come from? Did not know he had so much hype.

The song is beautiful, though.

is beyonce going to be contender to #1?

34 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

is beyonce going to be contender to #1?

She released on a Tuesday, she will only have 3 days

3 hours ago, Cz! said:

Wait, where did that Joji song come from? Did not know he had so much hype.

It's honestly serving some "drivers license" momentum, really exploded out of nowhere, although he has 6 songs with 200M+ streams on Spotify, has lowkey built his base.

12 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

11. Wasted on You (+2)

14. I Like You (A Happier Song) (-5)

15. Late Night Talking (=)

16. Boyfriend (+1)

19. Numb Little Bug (+2)

22. Bam Bam (+1) :rip: 

24. Rock and a Hard Place (DEBUT)

33. Get Into It (Yuh) (+11)

52. Sunroof (+20)

55. So Good (DEBUT)

56. Vegas (+19)

57. When You're Gone (+7)

61. Ghost Story (+21)

67. Te Felicito (+21)

76. I Ain't Worried (DEBUT)

98. Potion (-11)

Bold songs = New peak

Doja always winning!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.