Hillary Clinton suggests trans rights are distracting Dems from "important" issues

Communion

the low bar. cringe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• rihannabiggestfan

• BeenTheShit

• Chimichanga

12 hours ago, Chimichanga said:

The medicalization of children

ax3YLSQ.png

12 hours ago, Chimichanga said:

participation of teachers in helping their students find their "true self"

wooDcL4.png

Trans right are important but there are priorities such as economy and health 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

ax3YLSQ.png

wooDcL4.png

I mean, I could post a printscreen from "Grooming watchdog" but unfortunately I'm aware of how embarrassing and extremely low IQ it is to post something like you just did :mandown:

Edited by Chimichanga

7 minutes ago, Chimichanga said:

"Grooming watchdog"

Not sure someone who says being LGBT is inherently pedophilic should be allowed on an LGBT forum. :cm:

11 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not sure someone who says being LGBT is inherently pedophilic should be allowed on an LGBT forum. :cm:

Stop equating being gay with supporting hormone therapy and genital mutilation of children under 12, a lot of us see problems with that. You should listen to Hillary :mandown:

Just now, Chimichanga said:

and genital mutilation 

I already reported your post so there's no use trying to play coy.

And in that report I noted to the moderator team that you can literally search "medicalization of children" on Twitter and literally not find a result that isn't TERF-related and anti-trans. Shocker, some of us keep tabs on the rhetoric those with hateful ideologies against LGBT people are most recently espousing. :toofunny3: Let alone you jumped the shark and also thought you could get away with trying to slyly imply queer teachers were groomers. 

I'll also be reporting this post for horrifically referring to people undergoing sex reassignment surgery as "genital mutilation" and also this one using the same hateful rhetoric that you also hoped would fly under the radar:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

And in that report I noted to the moderator team that you can literally search "medicalization of children" on Twitter and literally not find a result that isn't TERF-related and anti-trans. Shocker, some of us keep tabs on the rhetoric those with hateful ideologies against LGBT people are most recently espousing. :toofunny3: Let alone you jumped the shark and also thought you could get away with trying to slyly imply queer teachers were groomers. 

I'll also be reporting this post for horrifically referring to people undergoing sex reassignment surgery as "genital mutilation" and also this one using the same hateful rhetoric that you also hoped would fly under the radar:

Drag it :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

You think people are afraid of you reporting them? :dies: Maybe if you didn't set out to ban everyone that disagrees with you you'd have learned something about argumentation and persuasion instead of being the most constantly dragged user in this forum :mandown:

I swear I'm imagining you printscreening your "medicalization" google search to stop having to deal with an opinion that is actually held by the majority :dies:

Edited by Chimichanga

5 minutes ago, Chimichanga said:

Maybe if you didn't set out to ban everyone that disagrees with you

No, people are calling for the mod team to ban you for making heinous claims like sex re-assignment surgery can be described as "genital mutilation" - imagine the horrors of saying a young cis girl who developed ovarian cancer and had to undergo a hysterectomy was "mutilated" :mazen: - while also posting flagrant far-right misinformation about trans healthcare. The number of people below the age of 18 who'll have found having "bottom" surgery is so tiny that you're repeated claim of framing trans people as "wanting to mutilate children's genitals" is political propaganda. 

You can aim for personal insults, but rules are rules and the report function is there of a reason.

Don't constantly post gross things where you blatantly call trans people groomers and child abusers and maybe people with common sense who aren't far-right bigots wouldn't report your posts? :isudumblmao:

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

You can aim for personal insults, but rules are rules and the report function is there of a reason.

Don't constantly post gross things where you blatantly call trans people groomers and child abusers and maybe people with common sense who aren't far-right bigots wouldn't report your posts? 

Ok honey, feel free to fight for your safe space, sorry to trigger you and don't mutilate yourself :lmao:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

They most definitely should not

Upon review of @Chimichanga's post history, a third and final ZTP has been issued against them, resulting in a permanent ban. Ironically, this is issued the day after their one-year anniversary of their last ZTP.

On 6/19/2022 at 5:37 AM, sugarysunflower said:

And it's true. 

The most pressing issues in the US at present appear to be economic policy & trade affecting daily commodity prices, international diplomacy, gun violence, insurance & healthcare affordability and the housing market.

But they're flopping on their priorities left, right and centre discussing softer policies which doesn't go very far in the big picture.

This. The message isn’t that trans rights aren’t important, but the current economic situation impacts almost all Americans. Obviously the general public will care more about that than the rights of a very very very small group. 

It’ll just end up being why they lose the elections.

Edited by Gaia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.