Rumor: Adele and Harry Styles snubbed Jubilee after being invited to perform

Gwendolyn

It would take a heavy rebrand for the Royal Family to be cool to support again. The only ones you can like without it being a red flag are Meghan and Harry.

Can’t imagine how unlikeable the royal family will be once Liz passes away.

Imagine how people are going to hate it with Charles as king :skull:

I don’t see them surviving that period tbh.

They are already struggling right now.

They probably didn’t want to pay them much for it either and they said “nah not worth it” :rip:

5 hours ago, Mercurio said:

If true, then I’m glad she didn’t perform. Her comeback performances at Hyde Park will bring the 30 era back on track the way it needs to. 

Pretty sure this is the current plan. She's laying low until those shows.

3 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

It would take a heavy rebrand for the Royal Family to be cool to support again. The only ones you can like without it being a red flag are Meghan and Harry.

Harry performed at their private wedding ceremony.

The fact that Harry was literally just walking around London the day of the jubilee :rip: he really said "nah!"

Edited by More Than A Melody

52 minutes ago, Mike91 said:

Pretty sure this is the current plan. She's laying low until those shows.

I'm hearing from very reliable sources that vegas is cancelled and a tour will be announced soon.

i mean… what’s the story here? They declined to do the show… not cancelling on them last minute :skull:

19 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

I'm hearing from very reliable sources that vegas is cancelled and a tour will be announced soon.

I hope so because I was not going to Vegas. :rip:

8 hours ago, Mercurio said:

:chick2: oo

Good job, Harry. :clap3: Would love to see Harry and Meghan turn up to one of the LA Love on Tour stops, especially if it’s my show. 

14 hours ago, Mister Max said:

I wonder what's going on with Adele, the way she hasn't performed since her album release (;;;・_・)

She’s dickmatized probably. She’s done this before during her previous eras :clap3:

Not this meme being the case for yet another jubilee :dies: 

24175559.jpg

Adele really lazy, I won't move a finger this era, hope she will proceed to do the festival in July cuz girl...

On 6/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, Trent W said:

Can’t imagine how unlikeable the royal family will be once Liz passes away.

Imagine how people are going to hate it with Charles as king :skull:

I don’t see them surviving that period tbh.

They are already struggling right now.

This

If i'm being a mega superstar after only a few albums i would be lazy like Adele too tbh, she's basically set for life if she cancels every opportunity from now on :gaycat6:

as they should :clap3:

Elizardbeth and her cronies are unelected leeches, monarchy goes against everything a democratic society should strive for 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.