Iggy Azalea DESTROYS Communist!

SmittenCake

V2tE2P1.jpg

81I9s41.jpg

FBZgNO7WQAIr_H1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Amethyst Amelia Kelly was born in Sydney and grew up in Mullumbimby, New South Wales. Her father, Brendan Kelly, was an Irish-Australian painter and comic artist, while her mother, Tanya, cleaned holiday houses and hotels. Azalea lived in a house that her father built by hand from mud-bricks, surrounded by 5 hectares (12 acres) of land.

PZFf2Ks.png

In pursuit of her desire to move to America, Azalea dropped out of high school. She worked and saved the money she earned by cleaning hotel rooms and holiday houses with her mother. 

Azalea traveled to the United States in 2006, shortly before she turned 16. She told her parents she was going "on a holiday" with a friend, but eventually decided to stay and shortly afterward told them she was not coming back home: "I was drawn to America because I felt like an outsider in my own country, I was in love with hip hop, and America is the birthplace of that, so I figured the closer I was to the music, the happier I'd be. I was right."

qNYeVSW.png

Maybe Iggy should start her own classes on how to have a success story? 

FZdXWRK.jpg

Ppl think iggy didnt work hard af to get from australia to #1 in America 

People really don't give her enough credit and are so quick to write her off smh :pfff:

Coming from an Australian, what she did is insane and unheard of. Dropping out of school (already uncommon) and then moving across the world at 15 to a place much more dangerous than anywhere here. As an attractive young girl. Becoming homeless and  somehow getting by.

Not to discount her hard work or talent, but she is lucky her life did not go differently :skull: 

She's admirable, but at the same time no one should follow her example bc lord did she take a risk

11 minutes ago, Negev said:

Why did she photoshop that picture? 

photoshop? 

Azalea lived in a house that her father built by hand from mud-bricks, surrounded by 5 hectares (12 acres) of land.

Damn. Impressive.

Just now, tellem said:

This happened in October :rip:

Oh. Actually found it on r/xcxheads 

LepnXa0.gif

There is nothing in the original tweet that indicate that person is a communist lol

18 minutes ago, brazil said:

There is nothing in the original tweet that indicate that person is a communist lol

The first thing in their profile name is a communist sign :rip: 

From a crocodile hunter to becoming one of the greatest rappers of all time :clap3:

wait but then she just decided to stay in the US? wouldn't she need a green card or whatever for that? and she was underage...? :deadbanana4:

what about her ''pop star'' era? was that fake? :skull:

26 minutes ago, 305 said:

It's disgusting to erase all the hard work she put herself through to make it

When the backlash was happening in 2014 that’s what everyone said that she couldn’t have experienced any obstacles in life cuz she was white lol. I was like… there’s so much **** you can say about her but everyone can struggle in life. 

Wbk she basically risked her life and worked her ass off to succeed.  That’s why I always respected her and sometimes defend her.  So many people are given shortcuts and don’t even put in 1/10 the amount of effort Iggy put into her eras.  

oop looks like my bf probably gonna hate on her now (his a communist)

But go tell him Iggy :clap3:  

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

wait but then she just decided to stay in the US? wouldn't she need a green card or whatever for that? and she was underage...? :deadbanana4:

She only got a green card in 2018 from what I just found online so I’m not sure what her situation before that was 

21 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

oop looks like my bf probably gonna hate on her now (his a communist)

But go tell him Iggy :clap3:  

That was a pretty tragic tweet tho lol, I don't think communists are gonna unanimously side against Iggy in this case. Tell her Iggy indeed :clap3:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

It wasn't era. That was just her friends university project she helped with

she really rose from the cracks with the rats and the roaches 

LepnXa0.gif