Will Britney's comeback single go to #1?

prézli

Will Britney's comeback single go to #1?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Will Britney's comeback single go to #1?

• yes
    • no

If she ever decides to come back to music, of course.

I think yes and she will have #1s in 4 decades. :celestial2:

Edited by prézli

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BreakinTheIce

• slw84

• brainmaniac

• SinnerCity

AlexStexaul

i hope so 

I'll go with no. If it peaks in the top ten, it'd be good.

We have to see if radios are on board and how her team will handle streaming.

I think it'll go top 10

I don't think so, unless there's a big named feature on it But i do think it'll debut in the top 20 at least 

Realistically, I think people are underestimating what the streaming numbers would look like first week. A lot of people would be very curious to hear the song, and would check it out.

I think with the proper roll out it would 100% at least debut top 5. If she promotes everywhere (which lets be honest is doubtful) it would debut top 3.

Yes. It will be a collapse :jonny5:

I can just imagine her re-recording the "it's britney, b*tch" tagline. I am not ready :jonny2:

No. Britney hasn’t had a solo top 10 in over 10 years.

I'm fine with top 10 debut 

I don’t think so unless she has a bigger artist on the track. I think ppl over estimate her in 2022. It’s better to lower your expectations. 

It'll go top 15. Top 10 is she's very, very lucky.

She still has a base (in 2011 she was actually only behind Beiber and Gaga) unlike Xtina so it’d make the chart, but it’d have 0 longevity and it’d be lucky to go top 30. Britney unlike some of her peers did not keep casual appeal for her music. P!nk Shakira and Bey could still get hits, I  think Britney would struggle  lol

Absolutely not :sick:

Britney is long past her peak and her image has been tarnished by Team Conservatorship after 2008. She has declined after 2011 and we're now in 2022. Britney has not adjusted to streaming and many radios would probably be reticent to have her song on heavy rotation. Also, you just have to take a look at Britney's career to realize that her songs' peaks on that Billboard chart have never been THAT high even for some of her most famous and iconic ones.

There's absolutely no way she randomly goes #1 out of nowhere :dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

If it’s a heavily promoted release done around the same time as her book release, l think she can

:rip:

top 15 seems possible though

Yea but only with a feature and her natural voice.

it has to be extremely scandalous and revealing, top 10 maybe 

It depends on the narrative

If it's bad, no, but if it is remotely catchy in the slightest, it will be #1 for at least 5 weeks.

To be realistic? Probably not, and it’s ok to be realistic about things like that. 

whenever she decides to do her thing, a top 10 for her would be absolutely amazing and attainable I think, just a cherry on top of an amazing career as is tbh :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.