Kesha opens up about her sexuality

inmymendes

So she’s demisexual?

Fluid Queen :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

So she’s demisexual?

I think she’s more closer to the pansexual spectrum but she says she don’t want tags so we must respect ha 

The female Harry Styles :clap3:

I love that she’s been so open about her sexuality since the Animal era. We love our queer queen :clap3:

Edited by Bussea

Before anyone claims this is pandering: she already said the same a decade ago.

n

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Before anyone claims this is pandering: she already said the same a decade ago.

Exactly. But watch  the sexuality gate keepers run in here melting down :dies:

Was she brainwashed when she released Die young, such a horrible video, and dated sound.

1 minute ago, tshwark said:

Was she brainwashed when she released Die young, such a horrible video, and dated sound.

You're entitled to your (wrong) opinion that is completely unrelated to the topic of this thread :bibliahh:

38 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I love that she’s been so open about her sexuality since the Animal era. We love our queer queen :clap3:

an underrated bop :jonny: 

my queer queen i love ha so much :heart:

I hate this trend of no labels. Labels are there for a reason ffs. The querr kid bullied every day at school doesn't get to say this and have people be fine with ir

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I hate this trend of no labels. Labels are there for a reason ffs. The querr kid bullied every day at school doesn't get to say this and have people be fine with ir

so you think people should force label themselves just cause other people have to? this sounds dumb 

if someone hasnt found themselves within the sexuality spectrum they should have every right to take their time to figure themselves out and they also have the right to never label themselves if they choose to not do so. she has already stated she aint straight, leave the woman alone. 

39 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Shouldn't the issue be the people who are not accepting the unlabeled people, and not the unlabeled people themselves?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.