Wendy Williams health under decline; never leaves house

rosesbloom

“Source close to the former TV host claims she doesn’t leave her house & has no recollection of anything. There are also no plans for her to return to the big screen—and she would need tremendous support if she did.”

She can’t remember anything, she needs a teleprompter & she needs someone there to remind her of things.”

“She is sitting in her house, she isn’t taking meetings, she isn’t going out, there is no plan.”

This is sad, if true. And I say that because we know all too well that when Britney was in a conservatorship, people tried to make her look incapable/unwell then, too. So we should take this with a pinch of salt.

Whatever the case, my best wishes are with Wendy.

She was honestly forgetting everything the last couple years she was on. Norman had to fill in every two seconds so it isn’t a stretch to me that she got some early onset dementia of sorts. It’s sad 

Idk what to believe anymore. Extra reported just yesterday that Wendy had a meeting with the heads from Debmar-Mercury to clear the air about the show cancellation and that her podcast deal is going forward.

This is all just sad to see unfold, I hope she's doing good.

Nothing excuses a conservatorship.

12 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She was honestly forgetting everything the last couple years she was on. Norman had to fill in every two seconds so it isn’t a stretch to me that she got some early onset dementia of sorts. It’s sad 

For the past 6 years to be honest...I think her divorce/the side baby took her over the edge.

My gut doesn't feel good about the next year or two for her but in this case she is "of a particular age" unike Britney who was 27. Wendy is a trailblazer and put in alot of work...at some point it comes to a head.

I just hope she has people who love her around her because...well, I'll leave it right there.

I guess all the disgusting vitriol she's been spewing throughout her life has caught up with her. I'll leave it at that.

Wasn’t she just with Jason Lee at the Met Gala after party? :skull: 

Even if she has dementia she should not be conserved by her bank. It’s sick and honestly shocking. It’s even more shocking that nobody is talking about it. I went on the WendyWilliams subreddit and even they’re not talking about, they’re just saying they hope she gets better and talking about the bank having her best interest at heart. It’s sick. 

The woman has just been trapped under a financial conservatorship, what else can we expect :skull: I seriously hope she manages to get out of this situation very fast, it's so f up

Just now, Terylee said:

Wendy Williams' health freedom under decline; never leaves house

Exactly

Wasn't she just at a Met After Party :skull:

I think she refused to return to the show until the money situation got resolved, because she'd work but be under a conservatorship and I doubt she would have liked that.

Go out and do what? They’re holding her money hostage hsnsndjdk

I wish her a full recovery. Want only the best for this queen

So shocking to see her downfall so quickly 

It's so weird to see all that allegedly has happened to her. It's all so sudden and secretive

If those rumors weren't true we would've heard from her by now.. So sad tbh

Wish her well 

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

It's so weird to see all that allegedly has happened to her. It's all so sudden and secretive

Especially given that Wendy has always been a lone wolf. She made a lot of big moves in her career all by herself - very smart, powerful, and focused. It’s sad to see this. 

10 hours ago, Jay-El said:

Wasn’t she just with Jason Lee at the Met Gala after party? :skull: 

This tho 

This is sus  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.