Lost and confused Biden more optimistic about economy

manwhore

Then ever before 

Thots? 

Anyone knew at the time he was the wrong person to lead us through this current moment. These out of touch dinosaurs in the democratic party need to go (not that the Kamala's or Pete's are any better).

To be fair though, this is a worldwide problem and not necessarily his fault. However, saying **** like this takes me back to my original point that he can't use this moment to address what the issues really are with the economy and why most Americans are turning to things like fascism, etc. 

Biden's corrupt ass is delusional af (in addition to lost and confused), wbk

^Excuses and blaming everybody except himself, Hillary teas :clown:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

10 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

His approval lower then trump !!!??? I didn’t even know this.  What a disaster these Nancy Dems are. Pathetic. 

14 minutes ago, Mike91 said:

Anyone knew at the time he was the wrong person to lead us through this current moment. These out of touch dinosaurs in the democratic party need to go (not that the Kamala's or Pete's are any better).

To be fair though, this is a worldwide problem and not necessarily his fault. However, saying **** like this takes me back to my original point that he can't use this moment to address what the issues really are with the economy and why most Americans are turning to things like fascism, etc. 

The US is the pre eminent hegemon in the world. That includes having the most influence in global trade and economics.

7 minutes ago, manwhore said:

His approval lower then trump !!!??? I didn’t even know this.  What a disaster these Nancy Dems are. Pathetic. 

Yes.

HshagFB.jpg

Pathetic indeed, but not completely surprising because not only does Biden suck but he also doesn't have an organic and loyal support base like Bernie, Obama, and Trump do (no wonder he just may be the only person in history to lose his first 103 states consecutively while running for president - it literally took him 104 attempts since 1988 to win a single state lol :oh:)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

As I drive pass a $7 gas price, Pick up my 3x Inflated groceries, while I pay my increased 40% Electric bill, and pay the $700 increase on my apartment, and turn on the news and watch thousands of kids getting killed in thier school uniforms. Also anyone remember how poorly Covid was handled, almost like it wasn’t literally 3 months ago we were in a pandemic, but we don’t have time to worry about that cuz big Pharmaceutical companies and Billionaires are making record profits. And people are complaining about low income people getting $15 a hour. oh but you can always get a better job? Or go back to school, even tho tuition has literally rose nationwide. But I thought we were also on a labor shortage like 2 months ago too? Oh silly america. Everything revolves around money. Never rights or actual welfare of citizens. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

9 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Yes.

HshagFB.jpg

Pathetic indeed, but not completely surprising because not only does Biden suck but he also doesn't have an organic and loyal support base like Bernie, Obama, and Trump do (no wonder he just may be the only person in history to lose his first 103 states consecutively while running for president - it literally took him 104 attempts since 1988 to win a single state lol :oh:)

How the f did Biden win again?  Oh yes. Totally not rigged dnc Tom-foolery. We love the corrupt corporate democratic establishment cesspool rats that fight to re-elect anti choice trump dems like Henry Guellar in Texas. All by design to create more gridlock. Biden has no f’n clue what he’s  doing. A mouthpiece pumped up with stimulant drugs and morphine waiting on his next set of instructions, that of which are carefully crafted by the street.   Let all the Nancy dems choke. Worthless trash.  *choke figuratively not literally* don’t wp mods   

Edited by manwhore

28 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

:clap3:

They are trying to kill the middle class once and for all. Believe nothing these vultures say.

6 minutes ago, Protocol said:

They are trying to kill the middle class once and for all. Believe nothing these vultures say.

Bingo. I’m glad people are waking up to the truth. It’s all part of their end game.  It’s lowkey why trump was such an threat to the establishment. He ruined  the blueprint. (At least postponed it) central banks are in charge. They have these politicians unders their bellies.  Even the politicians don’t see it. 

Edited by manwhore

the system is so rigged that anyone that could be for the everyday man will never even have a platform under our current "democratic" process. we're doomed.

How can he be optimistic about the economy when it’s literally tanking into the ground :rip:

He should never run for 2nd term cause chile

But to be fair, every country all over the world is suffering from inflation due to GAS PRICES

We're gonna pretend that the rest of the world is doing amazing economically

8 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

the system is so rigged that anyone that could be for the everyday man will never even have a platform under our current "democratic" process. we're doomed.

that's the sad part.  The establishment will rig their way to the nomination.  Remember what Hillary did during the primaries against Bernie?  Literally blocking people from voting (and caught on camera, too).

Almost everyone was supporting and celebrating this man(including myself) because he was “at least not Trump”.

His presidency has been far worse, honestly it’s time to admit it.

For everyone saying that the rest of the world is also tanking, yes it’s true, but it’s all the US fault.

The government printed money like there was mo tomorrow. 80% of the printing in history happened between 2020-2021, of course inflation was going to bite us in the ASS at some point.

Trump was one of the worst presidents of all time but at least he challenged the elite/establishment.

5 hours ago, Trent W said:

The government printed money like there was mo tomorrow.

Printing money wasn't the issue or else corporations wouldn't be seeing record profits.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Printing money wasn't the issue or else corporations wouldn't be seeing record profits.

More printing = less value of the dollar, it’s basically what accelerated inflation :ace:, they printed way too much money during the pandemic. I mean trillions out of the blue, that has consequences and now it’s balancing out again.

There were already issues before but that printing made the problem much much worse.

8 hours ago, Trent W said:

Almost everyone was supporting and celebrating this man(including myself) because he was “at least not Trump”.

His presidency has been far worse, honestly it’s time to admit it.

For everyone saying that the rest of the world is also tanking, yes it’s true, but it’s all the US fault.

The government printed money like there was mo tomorrow. 80% of the printing in history happened between 2020-2021, of course inflation was going to bite us in the ASS at some point.

Trump was one of the worst presidents of all time but at least he challenged the elite/establishment.

The US is still basically the prominent economical force despite losing its prowess over the years.  Sure the world economies are now more then ever dependent of one another but The USA still is the leader and their actions have a domino effect.  Those saying "oh but everyone is also doing bad globally" are just fanatical DEMS that dont want to take accountability of the failures of te oligarch mouthpiece, senile and lost Biden.  A few days ago, Biden literally said he is going to let the fed do what it wants to.  Biden just gave the ok for the fed and central bank to eradicate the middle class.  We will be in living in a society of extreme haves, and have nots.  BIDEN's America. 

Edited by manwhore

why did they print so much money during the pandemic?  To hand it out for stimulus'?

6 minutes ago, spree said:

why did they print so much money during the pandemic?  To hand it out for stimulus'?

Basically yes

Without action attached, this is the most out of touch thing he could possibly have said. This is not the way to try to reassure people.

1 hour ago, spree said:

To pump money into the stock market. Make inflation worse to cripple middle and lower class. All to usher in a digital currency because the fake deficit and fake fiat is running its course.    No one knows all we can do is hypothesize what the end game is.  That’s my thesis. These last few years were all by design. (Including COVID. Wink wink)

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.