Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• Ya Ya

• Attitude

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

wait... that's not...

She should have kept this to herself.

tumblr_inline_oc942zsoOJ1rifr4k_500.gif

That being said, Ciara is still an icon, though, and still more talented and respected than those bland Tinashe, H.E.R., SZA girls that keep popping up every year.

...Vin

Edited by Vin

Lemme pretend he paid for them BTS and told them to keep it a secret because lmaoo :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait... I thought Russell acquired them for her? :psyduck:

Lemme pretend he paid for them BTS and told them to keep it a secret because lmaoo :deadbanana4:

That is... not good. :omg: Girl you should've stayed quiet and kept that to yourself

Goodies is worth some dough so good for her :clap3:

this is supposed to be a good thing for most girlies but she just reveals that the label dropped her cause her discog was worthless :deadbanana2:

Masters is where the real money is at. 

It doesn't matter how she got them, as long as she got them. The majority of major artists don't own their master and never will. Many artists have gone to war for them without success... 

Good for her :clap3:

:deadbanana4:

So her discography isn't worth anything? :bloo:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I guess no one was bidding. If even Ciara would only take her own masters for FREE then that's not a good sign 

I'm still confused whenever she talks about this. Does she own the masters for everything pre-Beauty Marks or only everything she recorded starting with Level Up? Because if she owns the masters for everything she recorded after she left Epic it makes more sense. 

This woman’s career hasn’t caught a break since 2012, honestly. 

Her label literally told her that her music meant nothing to them and just handed it back to her for the price of $0.00

:hoetenks: :hoetenks: :hoetenks:

Good thing she’s married to one of the biggest sports stars in the U.S. because almost everyone would forget she even existed with that :rip:

Hmm, not sure how to interpret that. Either way I'm happy for her and she seems so happy and content with where she is in life. Random, but I've always loved how Ciara articulates & carries herself in interviews.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.