Iggy Azalea launches perfume company

SmittenCake

Its officially been one year since Iggy Azalea released her succesful + acclaim perfume from her perfume company (that we'll know more about soon)

Iggy Azalea once said she felt 'no connection' to Australia, despite growing up in the New South Wales town of Mullumbimby.

But the rapper, 31, has since changed her tune, revealing this week that her debut fragrance Devil's Advocate was actually inspired by the land Down Under. Speaking to Yahoo following the launch of her perfume on Tuesday, Iggy said she was inspired by Australian native flora when concocting the aroma.

43718247-9642195-She_still_calls_Austral

43718249-9642195-image-a-35_162259086343

Its been one whole year! lets celebrate and buy now!

https://www.parfumdeazalea.com

8 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I love how u stan iggy 

You know me, just chillaxing, updating ATRL on what's not been posted.

6KMVagv.jpg

Glad Iggy is getting money. She is very creative so she deserves continued coins for that.

14 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

You know me, just chillaxing, updating ATRL on what's not been posted.

6KMVagv.jpg

nnnnnn :dies:

_____

Congrats, Iggy :clap3:

I can see her doing very well with this. She always seems more of a overal entertainer too me than just a rapper. If she plays her cards right she can be a very successful business woman.

28 minutes ago, bliaz said:

I bet it smells delicious

it does! I'm smelling it right now :giraffe:

also as Iggy described:

The visual concept of “duality” is also reflected in the scent, she added: “Initially, it almost feels more masculine, more sensual and has a more woody, amber fragrance. And then as it sits on you, it feels more feminine, and you get more of those softer top notes of floral….You get the really creamy orchids and more citrus smell.”

gqCjZq4.gif

This bish getting coins, she’s actually been incredibly successful and has always served taste across all her ventures including music and visuals. 

Use those coins to unretire and give us more music Iggy!

1d8ef3dd047ad04732f655004afbfd58a7256c03

Edited by Slap

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.