Mariah Carey's acceptance speech at SHOF; doesn’t acknowledge any of her writers

TROPICUM

She’ll thank the other writer when this Roger Friedman acknowledges that they were actually CO-writers with Mariah.

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

How has Mariah still haters? Can those old bear-gays just lust over some 14 y.o. boyz on the intranet and leave ha alone?

You are disgusting and gross

OT: not OP setting Mariah for drags but everyone's siding with her so far lmaoo A FLOP 

Edited by oilheiress

23 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Basically. There are plenty of articles of him bashing Janet and Whitney (before her passing) online, especially during their commercial declines. That’s kind of natural for a gossip columnist, but he’s been at it obsessively for decades. Madonna was definitely one of his biggest targets, but not the only one. His hate for women in pop music is pretty well documented. 

I've noticed him hating Adele too, so he definitely has some problems.

He used to be a huge Mariah fan. What happened? :biblionny:

30 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Basically. There are plenty of articles of him bashing Janet and Whitney (before her passing) online, especially during their commercial declines. That’s kind of natural for a gossip columnist, but he’s been at it obsessively for decades. Madonna was definitely one of his biggest targets, but not the only one. His hate for women in pop music is pretty well documented. 

So another Piers Morgan lmao

I love that the one thing Mariah and Madge fans can agree on is our hatred for this guy. We need to team up to take him DOWNE.

im pretty sure mariah writes the majority of her hit songs. like. singularly. she's pretty well known for that. but ok.

Weird, I've seen Showbiz411 many times before and I always assumed it was the name of a torrent website. :rip:

39 minutes ago, yonsé said:

im pretty sure mariah writes the majority of her hit songs. like. singularly. she's pretty well known for that. but ok.

a quick google search would put you back in a fact based reality. 

45 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I love that the one thing Mariah and Madge fans can agree on is our hatred for this guy. We need to team up to take him DOWNE.

I've been calling for a united front for years. 

I mean…it’s Mariah, I wouldn’t expect her to give credit to anyone else :rip:

4 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Thats pretty ****** up

Ot: they can take several seats

gWvazjr.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.