Halsey: "Sony bought my biopic"

Alak96

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

Another "bi" in the casket for her, I guess. 

this took me out :bibliahh:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alak96

• Severus Snape

• Blue Monday

• Rogue

26 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

She claimed to have been homeless for a time prior to being signed but in reality she was hanging out with friends and crashing at their places in Brooklyn 

a Lana Del Rey teas

1 hour ago, BabyBenzz said:

why does everyone hate on Halsey, i dont get it 

she clearly has an overblown perception of herself (serious main character syndrome), she lacks self awareness, and most of the things that come out of her mouth are very out of touch

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

I mean in her defense the rights literally were bought by Sony in 2018. I also think it's kinda premature. She has some interesting parts of her backstory but like... she got attention from being a Harry Styles fangirl on Tumblr, it would be awkward to acknowledge that :skull: 

I don’t get the hatred for Halsey. She can be cringe but most of the time it’s blown out of proportion. And this time she’s literally just stating a fact.

That said she does acknowledge that factoid all the time, so I think she wouldn’t mind it.

This girl lies more than gaga I swear to god :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

she clearly has an overblown perception of herself (serious main character syndrome), she lacks self awareness, and most of the things that come out of her mouth are very out of touch

oh lmao i dont really keep up with her personal things, i LOVE her music and i follow her on twitter but that's it

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

the climax is the rat infested concert in Maryland I fear 

1 hour ago, Nexto said:

Can't wait to see this reenacted

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Her only iconic moments were the “can the basement Pitchfork runs out of” tweet and the copypasta meme about her meeting Lana Del Rey and Lana flicking her p*ssy

52 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

A radio is terrified of playing New Americana tea :bibliahh:

all these iconic moments :jonny: now i know why her biopic is in demand :clap3: 

The bi-opic erasure! :gaycat1:

We all know this film will be iconic and haters are just jealous that we have a quad-bi person of colour breaking literal glass ceilings. Stay mad. 

latoya1tld3f.gif

Edited by Slap

We really don’t need a Halsey origin movie. Especially not by Sony. Wasn’t Morbius enough?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Of COURSE she commented on this :rip: She will forever be screaming into the void about how she’s actually a successful iconic superstar and we’re all just jealous and misinformed 

14 minutes ago, BabyBenzz said:

oh lmao i dont really keep up with her personal things, i LOVE her music and i follow her on twitter but that's it

me neither, I only see what goes viral here and on social media and it's more than enough :rip: stream Colors tho!

Ricky Wilson
1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Manic, Nightmare, and IICHLIWP deserve a better artist having released them I fear. Her only iconic moments were the “can the basement Pitchfork runs out of” tweet and the copypasta meme about her meeting Lana Del Rey and Lana flicking her p*ssy, but unfortunately those two flukes do not a biopic documentary make :michael:

The complete delusion :ahh: people would have to care about Lana first for that to be iconic

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

She claimed to have been homeless for a time prior to being signed but in reality she was hanging out with friends and crashing at their places in Brooklyn 

I don't like Halsey and I think she, like many of her peers, lie or at the very least, embellish their upbringings (along with all the illnesses they claim they have). But to be fair, and depending on the context in how she articulates her days of being 'homeless', she would still technically be homeless even if she was crashing at friends houses and sleeping on couch to couch. 

I don't know who this Hasley gurl is, but who would wanna make (or watch) a documentary about a nobody.. 

RockStarShit101

"Best thing that ever happened to me bc the guy hired to write it became my baby daddy"

wait what? :lmao:

cigærëttêz… in tîęny lïqoür bøttlëz

2 hours ago, Alak96 said:

Would the "So Good" tri-chanteuse lie, ATRL? Will the hotel shampoo incident be depicted in this biopic? So many questions!

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The way she comes off so unlikable tweeting this.

21 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

I don't like Halsey and I think she, like many of her peers, lie or at the very least, embellish their upbringings (along with all the illnesses they claim they have). But to be fair, and depending on the context in how she articulates her days of being 'homeless', she would still technically be homeless even if she was crashing at friends houses and sleeping on couch to couch. 

It’s pretty well known it was a choice and not out of necessity. She was not homeless :rip: she had a very average and unremarkable upbringing. We grew up not very far from one another 

Maybe she's referring to The Lifetime Network 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.