• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Miles.

• Terylee

• FlyPirate

Everyone already forgot about this fad show thanks to the BOMBED S8.

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

When Episode 1 ends with a messenger arriving north of The Wall looking for Jon and delivers him a letter from Sansa saying that Bran is dead 
504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

mmmmm why a Jon Snow spinoff wtf. A real GOT sequel that fixes the awful ending would be better.

He better die in the first ep:gaycat3:

Nobody wants it, plus why bother beyond the wall. 

Give it to Arya and her adventures. 

Anyhow, Sansa will probably have a cameo. Jon asks her for help or something, maybe she makes a trip to Castle Black to provide support. 

7 hours ago, Repelex said:

What a joke. Literally the worst character in the show.

Cant be worse than Bran Stark :rip:

On 6/16/2022 at 9:31 PM, ShouldersSideways said:

I really don't see how they make it high stakes now that the most existential threat is gone. Like what could even seem important after the white walkers?

Exactly EXACTLY EXACTLY. 

This is the biggest problem with this whole thing.  Even if S8 hadn't been a complete show-destroying disaster, this spinoff would still be a bad idea because either they have to come up with some massive threat as big as the White Walkers (which, in turn, negates the White Walkers) or it'll just be about Jon having adventures with wildlings, which will be boring af.

UGH I hate everything about this.

Make Cersei a zombie queen that destroys the boring new order that was established by Bran the pointles brat by the end of the show. And since hair keep still growing on dead people make her rock long wig again :jonny5: Imagine the iconic scene of her hand comming out of the ground of the castle basement by the end of episode 1 :gaycat1:

Edited by Raptus

Bring back Robb Stark and Lady Stoneheart if anything :gaycat2:

On 6/17/2022 at 6:31 AM, ShouldersSideways said:

I and I really don't see how they make it high stakes now that the most existential threat is gone. Like what could even seem important after the white walkers?

Is it a reach if they resurrect Daenerys and she's the threat?  I don't have hope for my other faves. If they go that road it will be Dany. They already hinted it and HBO knows the people love their dragons. 
On the one hand she is one of my faves and I probably wouldn't watch without her (the Starks are too boring and the other characters are bland as well). On the other hand this whole resurrection thing gets repetitive. I hated it when Palpatine suddenly appeared in Star Wars again and we already have a resurrected Jon.

Another thought. What if Bran is the threat? There is obviously something wrong with him.

Literally the worst character in TV history :toofunny2:.

Straights won I guess, they love their clichéd, boring, bland Jon Snore. 

The only spinoff that'll be interesting would be one with Queen Sansa ruling the north and having conflicts with the minor houses and sexist lords since she's the first woman to rule them and she doesn't have a husband or an heir.

1 hour ago, Terylee said:

Is it a reach if they resurrect Daenerys and she's the threat?  I don't have hope for my other faves. If they go that road it will be Dany. They already hinted it and HBO knows the people love their dragons. 
On the one hand she is one of my faves and I probably wouldn't watch without her (the Starks are too boring and the other characters are bland as well). On the other hand this whole resurrection thing gets repetitive. I hated it when Palpatine suddenly appeared in Star Wars again and we already have a resurrected Jon.

Another thought. What if Bran is the threat? There is obviously something wrong with him.

I'm just not sure i see them bringing Daenerys back in a show centered around Jon. And if she's the final threat, the only logical conclusion is she has to die again which will be adding insult to injury.

I always thought if they wanted to bring her back a full length movie would be perfect. But it looks like they're going the Disney route and going to launch a million shows that milk the franchise without really moving the plot forward in a meaningful way.

disgusting

cancel this idea immediately. as much as i’d like to see more naked Kit i couldn’t care less about jon snow after that tragic ending.

focus on House of The Dragon further seasons and another actual interesting prequels.

On 6/17/2022 at 12:31 AM, ShouldersSideways said:

In the only words Jon Snow said all season 8, "I dun want it."

With him north of the wall they're 100% gonna call it Snow. :rip: They're trying to copy the Star Wars method of a thousand spinoffs and I really don't see how they make it high stakes now that the most existential threat is gone. Like what could even seem important after the white walkers?

I can't with George RR Martin confirming it is called SNOW. :bibliahh:

You were spot on.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/kit-harington-game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sequel-idea-1235302034/

So Kit came up with the premise and was the one who pitched it to HBO. He's the one who's chosen the writers of the show. And he's been talking with GRRM to figure out the story details, for those who were mad that Martin might not have any input, making it easier to ignore as "NOT CANON." 

• 1 year later...

I mean let's be honest: the way the show ended, there is ZERO interest in discovering what the remaining characters will do. The only "sequel" would have to be set at least 100 years later, when they are all dead and you evolve in a not-so-distant world with complete new people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.