Jon Snow Spinoff: Created by Kit Harington!

fridayteenage

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Terylee

• Miles.

• ShouldersSideways

oh my god :jonny5:

we'll get more naked scenes with Kit Harrington? :jonny5:

Wtf? We don't want it if it's fanfic which is not canon to the books

Maybe they'll reveal that the ending of GOT was just a bad dream that Jon had :eli: He went to go live up north and the white walkers are all dead, so what would this show even be about, wildling drama? That doesn't seem very interesting tbh, and you know they'll probably try to bring in other characters like Sansa and Arya or Tyrion and then it might as well just be GOT season 9.

We don’t want it, nobody asked for his lame ass. 
:rip:

jon snow is like the most boring character ever. and the ending was so awful i would not want to watch anything following that plot

No thank you, the last two seasons were so tragic I never want to see any of these characters ever again. :pukey:

Focus on the prequels instead.

Edited by Zaynsus

1 minute ago, Raspy said:

NO EMILIA CLARKE NO SUCCESS

KEEP IT!

Maybe she can cameo in 'previously unseen' flashbacks/fantasy sequences/dreams, and get herself an Emmy in Guest Actress like Claire Foy.

Keep it. 

Literally nobody wants this. Resurrect the Queen and have her re-conquer the 7 kingdoms so we can actually see her rule (even if it’s messy and bloody). :giraffe:

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

Literally nobody wants this. Resurrect the Queen and have her re-conquer the 7 kingdoms so we can actually see her rule (even if it’s messy and bloody). :giraffe:

exactly

19 minutes ago, Raspy said:

NO EMILIA CLARKE NO SUCCESS

KEEP IT!

Not miss Emilia who was starred in mostly flops throughout her career :ahh:

And what excatly are they going to show? The books aren't out for Martin to even think in a sequel, unless D&D lied (which they did) and the ending of the show didn't come from George. :ducky:

Jon Snow is such a boring character in the show, they stripped away all his moral conflicts from the books, like taking wilding kids hostage or stealing Gilly's baby, the show one was just a self insert for the average dude bro.

What the ****.  I love Jon Snow and even I don't ******* want this.  And with no books to work from?  Oh **** no.

If they're going to do something with the original actors, REMAKE THE FINAL ******* SEASON(S).  FOR FUCKS SAKE.

No one wants it. The Wall and Jon Snow are the most boring components of the show.

Jon Snow knows nothing

Not the most bland character :deadbanana4:

Was hoping that a Jon Snow spoof off was cumming but this will do :jonny: a MAN

You know NOTHING jon snow. 

this will FLOP!

Edited by Rigalo

Make it a Sansa show and we might have a hit. Jon Snow? Who wants that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.