Tom Hanks rages/swears at fans for tripping his wife Rita Wilson

shookgrande

they both created creole jamaican american reggea songstress Chester so walk faster, richies.

iblzsr30vdtu80sts5x.gif

Good on you, Tom. 

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

I cannot stand tom hanks

Imagine watching that video and that being your response. :rip:

First, I don't see any fans. I see ******* paparazzi harassing two people trying to leave a building.

Second, he is 100% justified in his anger and response, regardless of who it is. You don't treat people that way.

They're way too close for comfort but it looks more like Rita lost her balance with those heels on and Tom instinctively protected his wife thinking she was pushed. 

I don't buy his nice guy act, especially after what I heard and what he has been accused of but that is alleged gossip. Either way, he isn't wrong here.  

Imagine being a raging/stalking paparazzi in 2022:rip: he was justified in letting them hear it :cm:

It looks like they literally just want to leave the building. Like wtf are they all doing out there?

that guy in blue shirt trying to sneak a selfie with Rita :skull:

Edited by harwee

The guy in sunglasses acting like it was the people behind him when he was the one glued to Rita :skull:

15 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The guy in sunglasses acting like it was the people behind him when he was the one glued to Rita :skull:

THIS :rip: Tom is yelling at the wrong guys. But i think that guy might be security

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

I don't buy his nice guy act, especially after what I heard and what he has been accused of but that is alleged gossip. Either way, he isn't wrong here.  

the fact that you trust gossips says enough about your opinion tbh

OT: he's a nice guy and is his reaction is appropriate :clap3: 

56 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Yes — basically that one dude did it, some sort of fan / autograph-seeker. He was walking forward but face was fully turned sideways looking at Tom — so he likely didn't see the wife in front of him until it was too late.

But then the guilty dude quickly improvised and pretended as if the people behind him caused the mess.

Edited by Raiden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.