"Bad Blood (Taylor's Version)" snippet for DC Super Pets

SalvoPK

She really went on a mission to put a rerecording in every movie coming out this year :deadbanana2:

DO WE NEED TO MAKE A D*AMN MOVIE FOR EVERY SONG TO GET TAYLOR TO RELEASE 1989 (TV)?  

3 minutes ago, lmnoc1 said:

You wish the rerecordings will have some surprise arrangements or vocal improvement.

But eventually they just all sounds the same...

This. All the original songs sound way better to me. 

Very odd a lot of 1989 is being teased in film trailers... makes you wonder how much of its re-recording is actually done :confused:

The drums sound really fake. Faker than the original. Other than that, vocals sound close to OG.

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all judging a song by a 7-second clip in which a dog sings/sobs on top of the track :bibliahh:

53 minutes ago, lmnoc1 said:

You wish the rerecordings will have some surprise arrangements or vocal improvement.

But eventually they just all sounds the same...

...that is literally the point :rip:

And you really can't see an improvement in vocals from Fearless OG to Fearless TV? :toofunny3:

Make us feast on scraps Queen :monkey:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

This. All the original songs sound way better to me. 

This surprises me because I find the vocals on Red (TV) much better than OG bar WANEGBT. Like State of Grace, Treacherous, Sad Beautiful Tragic, I don't know they just sound fuller vocally if that makes any sense, but I can see Fearless being an outlier. Wildest Dreams and This Love sound better in my opinion but I think that might be a relatively controversial take 

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

...that is literally the point :rip:

And you really can't see an improvement in vocals from Fearless OG to Fearless TV? :toofunny3:

and in order to re-record they have to be similar to the original no?

57 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

and in order to re-record they have to be similar to the original no?

No, she can technically do whatever she wants, but the entire point of the re-recordings is to make the old ones obsolete to de-value them. So therefore she's making them as identical as possible.

Am I crazy or was the Bad Blood TV snipped released months ago? 

4 hours ago, fauxtography said:

The way she purposefully planned this to trump Beyonce's announcement. :deadbanana2:

Because a teaser of an 8 year old re recording that was included in a movie trailer will make enough noise to top Bey’s announcement...

1 hour ago, taylordswift13 said:

Am I crazy or was the Bad Blood TV snipped released months ago? 

The first part of this was apart of a trailer that got released a few months ago

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.