Gaga stanning for Beyoncé's comeback

abeille

13 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Except it's.. not the same thing. Beyonce's status and legacy would be just as big today with our without those features she did for fun in between album cycles. Where would gags' career stand without Shallow and ROM? :celestial5: 

OT: Stanning like the rest of us :clap3: 

She would still be in a better position than your fave you're too ashamed to have in your sig :mandown: 

ot: cute of gaga

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abeille

• fauxtography

• infrared

• aesthetic bih

Top Posters In This Topic

So Beyoncé is the monsters faves fave? Interesting indeed

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

It's like removing Crazy In Love and wondering where her career stands without it :rip:

Except that Bey was leeching on the more successful Jay-Z, while Bradley is a nobody in the music business:whistle:

The comment I quoted was talking about their RECENT no1s and hoping on collabs to get attention. Not to mention Jay was a feature on CIL, whereas Shallow is a duet based on their romance in the movie. Check your stuff before quoting me next time.

Beyoncé had a well established legacy and a career of 20 years of ravishing commercial success before the Perfect and Savage remixes, which frankly had minimal to no contribution to her status as a legendary figure. ledy ga ga was a fad whose commercially viable days had fizzled out merely 3 years after debut and was flopping left and right for years before that OST duet gave her a cute little moment with the public again.

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

She would still be in a better position than your fave you're too ashamed to have in your sig :mandown: 

ot: cute of gaga

I am not ashamed of anything but I'm flattered you keep up with my stanning history :heart2: 

37 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I am not ashamed of anything but I'm flattered you keep up with my stanning history :heart2: 

You're welcome :hey: Can't forget that Instagram. It just used to be under the girl who's unable to sell a theatres name.

Y'all be having these dumb ass stan wars while these women actually like and support each other. Please start growing up.

12 hours ago, AxelFox said:

The comment I quoted was talking about their RECENT no1s and hoping on collabs to get attention. Not to mention Jay was a feature on CIL, whereas Shallow is a duet based on their romance in the movie. Check your stuff before quoting me next time.

Beyoncé had a well established legacy and a career of 20 years of ravishing commercial success before the Perfect and Savage remixes, which frankly had minimal to no contribution to her status as a legendary figure. ledy ga ga was a fad whose commercially viable days had fizzled out merely 3 years after debut and was flopping left and right for years before that OST duet gave her a cute little moment with the public again.

I wonder- why do you insist "ledy ga ga" is a fad with only three years of commercial success, despite stats and proof that her low points career wise and world tours, residencies etc. still managed to pull good numbers? 

Seriously, It's all right there, if she was a fad she wouldn't be selling a stadium tour in 2022. Even if you're trying to be funny about facts and drag her for the sake of it, it doesn't make sense. Gaga and Beyoncé are literally both iconic, acclaimed and remembered. As far as cultural impact is concerned they're in a similar lane. 

15 hours ago, insomniac said:

I always wonder how these huge celebrities get to see these types of Tweets. Like, the celeb itself isn't tagged, it only mentions their name. Do they search for their name on search.twitter.com to check what's being said about them? Or does Twitter make them aware? I'm genuinely curious.

Gaga had a habit of obsessively searching her name on twitter. Seems like she still does it sometimes.

15 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Except it's.. not the same thing. Beyonce's status and legacy would be just as big today with our without those features she did for fun in between album cycles. Where would gags' career stand without Shallow and ROM? :celestial5: 

Gaga follows Stan accounts who retweet and like **** or someone from her team would show her 

18 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Sorry, but what is dumb argument. But then again, I couldn't say I expected a lot from you considering you always serve this  emoji when it comes to Gaga --> :juanny:

Might I suggest to try and save face by staying away from anything Gaga-related. :juanny:

OT: Pathetic people will of course make some BS about something harmless. Good job, losers. :keir:

On 6/16/2022 at 2:35 PM, DoctorIce said:

The thread being derailed by Britney + Katy stans who got lost and somehow ended up in a thread about talented singers. :dancehall:

But the liddos!

this :gaycat6: liddos are showing love and the hateful stans are something else...

Can this desperate attention seeker leave her alone? :juanny:

22 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Y'all be having these dumb ass stan wars while these women actually like and support each other. Please start growing up.

Right I feel like at this point the Stan’s are just fighting amongst themselves :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.