• fauxtography

• infrared

• aesthetic bih

Top Posters In This Topic

As she should be 

Finally a Collab sequal we've been waiting for?? :WAP:

10 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Finally a Collab sequal we've been waiting for?? :WAP:

I don’t think Beyoncé would collaborate with Gaga in 2022 even though I desperately need the continuation for telephone. I think they’re both proud of the collars they’ve done and have a lot of respect for each other but I can’t see them collaborating again maybe when they’re in their 50s for a diva special. Anyway I’m a fan of both and I can’t wait to get my life this summer to Renaissance and attending the chromatica ball in jersey ?

We would hope this ended the feud between fanbases.

27 minutes ago, abeille said:

Wait, let me put my delusional wig on :jonny4:

23 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I don’t think Beyoncé would collaborate with Gaga in 2022 even though I desperately need the continuation for telephone. I think they’re both proud of the collars they’ve done and have a lot of respect for each other but I can’t see them collaborating again maybe when they’re in their 50s for a diva special. Anyway I’m a fan of both and I can’t wait to get my life this summer to Renaissance and attending the chromatica ball in jersey ?

It's been long overdue and it would make NOISE if they finally did. The power of nostalgia is not to be mess with :WAP:

legends stanning legends :clap3:

I wish there was a collab but probably not :gaycat6:

Legends :jonny5:

Wish they'd collab and reset the culture again already ugh :jonny2:

Her album is gonna be insane, I just know it. :jonny5:

Not Gaga already latching on to a bigger artist in hopes for another hit!

13 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

The Beyoncé-print! :clap3:

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

The Beyoncé-print! :clap3:

Wouldn't be a Beyoncé thread without your seething! :clap3:Love to see you keeping tabs on her

28 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

It's funny how she's been trying to get Beyoncé's attention for years but B keeps ignoring her desperate ass :dies: Beyoncé is just too big, important, and relevant to have anything to do with an artist that needs to collab with relevant artist for hits and attention :swan:

Beyonce will never recover from Gaga gettin an Oscar before her :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

What do you mean :rip: They would/should totally collab.

Also, I don't understand the stanwars... Bey and Ga are the most talented and respected women in pop music.

18 minutes ago, abeille said:

Wouldn't be a Beyoncé thread without your seething! :clap3:Love to see you keeping tabs on her

Gaga's in the thread title sweets. And of course, the Hive were the first one's to get ugly in the thread, as they always are. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.