Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

2 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

Taylor Swift Ticketmaster mess made me anxious already about Renaissance tour tickets.. I hope she does something to avoid dynamic pricing. Then again, she's also a capitalist like Taylor so it will be a bloodbath.

Im terrified ? 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

On 11/19/2022 at 11:55 AM, Bacardo Royale said:

I can't believe I ever hated BMS. An anthem :jonny:

I love it more now than I did when it came out. :jonny:

One of the best albums I’ve ever had the joy of experiencing :jonny: I LOVE this album sm. 

truly, can never praise this enough. Was just listening to Summer Renaissance last week and my ears discovered a whole vocal moment I hadn't clocked before :alexz:

Yes, an amazing album for sure. 

I don't think I've loved an album this much... ever. It's been on my top albums every week since release (except one lol). It's everything I could've wished for and more. :jonny:

Yea this is easily topping my all time last.fm :giraffe: interested to see how much I like ACT II in comparison...I think I'll be revisiting Renaissance for a long time

officially my most played album of 2022, in less than 4 months with over 1.8k plays, fastest album to do so :jonny3: she really has me on a chokehold 

Still playing this daily on repeat

Energy has really snuck into the top of the album for me, too.  I've always liked it, but it for sure has become one of my favorites.

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Same. It sits firm as my favourite album from her.

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Energy has really snuck into the top of the album for me, too.  I've always liked it, but it for sure has become one of my favorites.

Top 5

1. Summer Renaissance

2. Virgo's Groove 

3. ENERGY

4. Heated

5. Alien Superstar 

So, by the end of 2022, Cuff It is going to have 300M streams; BMS will be 250M+ streams and Alien Superstar is going to cross 100M streams :clap3: I hope the rest of the album tracks could follow. 

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Same. It sits firm as my favourite album from her.

Its for sure my fave album of hers.  I wondered if that would change over time, and it has only extended the lead as my fave

2 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

So, by the end of 2022, Cuff It is going to have 300M streams; BMS will be 250M+ streams and Alien Superstar is going to cross 100M streams :clap3: I hope the rest of the album tracks could follow. 

Hope Heated or Energy go viral on TikTok next.

:jonny5:

3 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

With the visuals and tour, a few more should pass 100 million. Energy is definitely getting there. I would say Heated too.