If you could go back in time and prevent a reboot from ever happening...

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Which ones would delete so that they never happened...? Unreboot the reboots....

MadonnasBoyfriend

charmed, carrie diaries, legacies, PLL and I know what you did last summer should have never happened..!

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

All of them, ew 

And Just Like That :rip:

But rest assured, the writer has confirmed the audience will be getting more Che than ever in Season 2, so glad to know they’re actively working to turn it around…

Tomb Raider. It's not even the same character anymore. Lara was born in 1969 while the current Lara was born in the 90s. That's why I don't understand talks of "uniting" the timelines. It's not possible. They're not the same person. I just miss old Lara so much. 

If AJLT counts (it has the same cast as the original show), then that. I would make them remove Che and the useless virtue signalling, and give Cynthia Nixon less creative control :smiley:

Every single reboot like... just come up with something original...

Nostalgia sells but not as much as a brand new original smasha!

busttt-avi.thumb.gif.cfa3ab6987d3f640f50

We didn't need to see the power puff girls twerk or one of the producers self insert into the show to be the romantic interest of a little child :rainy:

The child’s play Reboot film was terrible dear god

The Little Mermaid (2023) :mazen:

Star Wars. Could do without literally anything Disney has released. 

Charmed. End of story. They really missed a huge opportunity with this one as it could have been taken in a few different directions based off of the OG.

29 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Charmed. End of story. They really missed a huge opportunity with this one as it could have been taken in a few different directions based off of the OG.

This 

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

And Just Like That :rip:

It always makes me scream how confident Cynthia Nixon was about Miranda's new arc for the show only for it to become overwhelmingly hated by fans :ahh:

All of them tbh. There isn’t any reboot worth watching. But if I had to chose it would definitely be Charmed. 

iCarly

The fact that of the TWO REBOOTS I WANT (video games Fable and Jet Set Radio Future), both have taken over a decade and aren't done yet :rip:

Gossip Girl, couldn't even get through the first season of the new one. 

The Saw reboot with Chris Rock. Just why :skull: The first reboot, Jigsaw, can go as well. 

Honestly, most reboots are tragic and only cute for nostalgia factor.

90210 - I just hate that they ruined the original's ending. Although, I can separate the 2

13 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

charmed, carrie diaries, legacies, PLL and I know what you did last summer should have never happened..!

carrie diaries isnt a reboot its a prequel and legacies is a continuation lol

10 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

That's not a reboot. :ace:

people dont know the different between a reboot and prequel/continuation or live adapation.  Give it to atrl

the worst reboot was Melrose Place that CW did in like early 2010s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.