• ClashAndBurn

1 minute ago, spree said:

2nd term on lock :clap3:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, bocelli said:

Lmao America is always so LATE on everything compared to Europe

Thank God my ancestors chose the right continent

kSBnn9D.gif

I always forget that Russia, Poland, and Hungary for example are not European.  

29 minutes ago, Communion said:

20+ replies and only two of us actually took the time to read the actual executive order. :toofunny3:

At this rate, on this site, I’m honestly just surprised I haven’t been called deranged for expressing that I want something more robust. 

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

At this rate, on this site, I’m honestly just surprised I haven’t been called deranged for expressing that I want something more robust. 

The night is still young :oh:

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

LGBT progressives: Umm the sentiment is nice but I would love actual concrete instruction that the federal government will use its full might to punish school systems and healthcare providers who harm LGBT people!

Someone posting from Finland never having been to the US: How ungrateful! I can't wait to vote for Joe in '24! :clap3:

:skull:

Edited by Communion

Thank you Kamala :clap3: 

This sounds like a whole lot of nothing :noparty:

The LGBTQ+ needs more than just a clickbait title... what exact actions are going to be taken and followed through?

Neolibs love studies and recommendations. The praising in here :bibliahh:

So executive orders can be cut when the next republican President gets in office right? Didn’t Biden undo a bunch of Trump orders like on the first day…

I mean It’s better than nothing but this needs to be federal legislation. The Equality Act needs to pass. 

25 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This sounds like a whole lot of nothing :noparty:

King of not getting things done indeed :clap3:

11 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Next time @ me if you talk about me. 

Sis, I literally did a Madlibs where you plug in any random country. You literally don't have your location on.

The point was not the random country used as an example, but the example of how people who do not even live in America will scold Americans for not being enthusiastic about Biden while trying to create a sense of excitement about Biden that simply doesn't exist by lying about and making it appear to be he has more support than he does.

See: People not only cheering on this (I like many parts of it too!), but outright ignorantly scolding people who have previously scolded Biden for a myriad of issues he's fallen short on *despite that they themselves lack the capacity to explain in words and articulate what they think any of these things materially mean and would do*.

I'm not saying you've done any of that; I know literally nothing about you nor do I even know if you've posted in here or not. 

Edited by Communion

11 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

In fact I might have to move to the US one day because there's so many people that I like, even if the politics are downright dangerous in some places.

Hshaahshaj :ahh:

2 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Endless posturing. Endless platitudes. :sorry: 

We need a REAL leftie :sorry: 

American society is way too far right for a leftie president... this is as best as you can guys, take it or leave tbh :michael:

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sis, I literally did a Madlibs where you plug in any random country. You literally don't have your location on.

The point was not the random country used as an example, but the example of how people who do not even live in America will scold Americans for not being enthusiastic about Biden while trying to create a sense of excitement about Biden that simply doesn't exist by lying about and making it appear to be he has more support than he does.

See: People not only cheering on this (I like many parts of it too!), but outright ignorantly scolding people who have previously scolded Biden for a myriad of issues he's fallen short on *despite that they themselves lack the capacity to explain in words and articulate what they think any of these things materially mean and would do*.

Ok, sorry. I have said in the US politics thread that I'm from Finland a few times, and since I started this thread, I thought you meant me, lol.  Again, my bad!

But yeah, I recognize that Joe is very unpopular and not delivering likes was hoped for him. And, as a side note, Bernie Sanders has been my favorite for years, especially since his policies are very akin to the social dems in Finland, so I wish he was the president there. I guess Joe really believes in incrementalism as the way forward. I hope he comes to his senses and starts using more exec orders with other issues too.

17 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Hshaahshaj :ahh:

Estelle's 'American Boy' is my anthem, lol. I should find one and move to a safer country with him then.

The notion that I'm supposed to be satisfied with this which should have already been on the books is insulting. 

As has already been discussed here, a real fighter would use the bully pulpit to get the Equality Act passed, but they'd just use the excuse that that'd waste political capital. There little lower for him to go in polling so that logic's idiotic too. 

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The notion that I'm supposed to be satisfied with this which should have already been on the books is insulting. 

As has already been discussed here, a real fighter would use the bully pulpit to get the Equality Act passed, but they'd just use the excuse that that'd waste political capital. There little lower for him to go in polling so that logic's idiotic too. 

At this point, they don't want to protect us. Much like the abortion issue and their lack of will to codify Roe, the Dems want gays to constantly be under threat of violence so that we HAVE to vote Democrat in every election just to hopefully retain the right to survive.

Maybe they should visit the white gays of WeHo. That'll show them how that strategy works when you treat the LGBTQ+ community as a monolith, lol.

we love her again :clap3: 

32 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

American society is way too far right for a leftie president... this is as best as you can guys, take it or leave tbh :michael:

That's not even true tho :gaycat6:

More like CONGRESS is way too far right for America (because instead of representing and working for the American people, they represent and work for corporations and special interest lobbyi$ts)

2 hours ago, spree said:

2nd term on lock :clap3:

i know this is a joke but... :toofunny2: 

3 hours ago, bocelli said:

Lmao America is always so LATE on everything compared to Europe

Thank God my ancestors chose the right continent

kSBnn9D.gif

If it weren’t for your continent North America would be a predominantly indigenous country and not run by evil white men. 

This is one of the things people do when the economy is in the pits in a country 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.