• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mar

• Julia Fox

• Ampersand13

• nooniebao

I hope there's a beat drop and this is uptempo

What’s the point if she’s going to release it & do no performances, not send it to pop radio & move on in a week. :chick1:

5 minutes ago, Power love said:

What’s the point if she’s going to release it & do no performances, not send it to pop radio & move on in a week. :chick1:

Go back to Hollywood Records, queen :chick1:

4/5 of her top 30 pop radio hits were on that label. Island Records's incompetent ass can't relate :cm:

https://gghunt.utasites.cloud/charts/sabrina_carpenter.htm

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Go back to Hollywood Records, queen :chick1:

:clap3:

I can’t believe we are begging for this but so far they have done nothing but ruin her career. Her career is actually in a worst state now than the end of EP two was released. She had potential then but now i honesty think it’s over.

• ATRL Moderator

WHEW perched :wanda:

she needs something similar to Dove Cameron's Boyfriend. I think she would sound great on a song like that, something dark and edgy.

1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

it's this tragedy

yeah I saw it :noparty: Sabrina has some good songs but some of discography can sound very juvenile, I think she needs a GGGB era just to switch things up.

About damn time, I just hope it’s better than the last 2 singles, Fast Time was cool for a little while because of the music video but the song by itself isn’t anywhere near memorable 

So is she making an album or just dropping singles? Because this is like the fourth song with no album announcement.

Sounds like Selena's Revival era which is not strange considering Julia is part of the song! Actually sounds promising!

hope this time Island invest on her because they just promoted Skin and then they just payed her dust lol 

mlaredoperez

Sounds like another Julia Michaels reject.

Sounds like another white singer whispering edgy stuff ENOUGH :rip:

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

she needs something similar to Dove Cameron's Boyfriend. I think she would sound great on a song like that, something dark and edgy.

Nothing about her gives dark or edgy tbh. It’d come off as an inauthentic rebrand. And she’s kinda already tried typical ~sexy pop girl~ stuff with several songs on the Singular projects.

22 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Nothing about her gives dark or edgy tbh. It’d come off as an inauthentic rebrand. And she’s kinda already tried typical ~sexy pop girl~ stuff with several songs on the Singular projects.

She should go back to the singular sound imo :'( Paris, Almost Love, Looking at Me... so many gems 

4 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

She should go back to the singular sound imo :'( Paris, Almost Love, Looking at Me... so many gems 

True but I wonder if she views that as commercial failures or songs that she maybe isn’t a fan of? It’s interesting to see Island doubling down on the Julia Michaels stuff after the mixed reception both Skinny Dipping and Fast Times received.

why doesn't she release "Cruise"? It's cute, catchy and has tiktok smash written all over it

She's stuck releasing those Julia Michaels rejects which is probably the worst state your career can be in

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

Sounds like another white singer whispering edgy stuff ENOUGH :rip:

Literally. Can we please get Julia Michaels OUT of the writers room

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

In fairness does anything about Dove give that energy? She got lucky with Boyfriend IMO but her and Sabrina have similar images and careers :michael: it's trend hoping until you find something that clicks. 

Where's the album? These rollouts are tired.

So boring since Singular Pt. 2. Hopefully this is better then what she’s been putting ouT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.