Russian Sanctions Backfire: NATO Countries Hurt More By Inflation As Result

ClashAndBurn

19 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

What’s tiring is you who is apparently never ever wrong, always has to argue with everyone and constantly tells people who disagree with you they hate the poor :rip: 

What’s tiring is liberals who are apparently never ever wrong, always have to argue with everyone and constantly tells people who disagree with you they hate Ukrainians. 

See how easy that is?

You can't ad hominem a conflict when defending a side that initites the conflict by insulting people. 

You can't get mad that I'll respond with "well then you hate poor people" when on the side of people who started this exchange with "well you hate Ukrainians and want us to die!!!!!!1111" (:skull:)

You think I think I'm always right because you agree with the people who dogmatically think not voting in some sin and it just quite literally is not. Not voting is quite literally neutral. Votes are not owed. Of course we're going to constantly have this go around as long as people keep pretending that they have a right to insult people who do not vote. I'm not "arguing with everyone". I'm making a pretty basic claim that apparently many people in here cant answer to and think thei frustrations justifies me then being a target of their insults and abuse. 

No, I don't want Trump to win. 

No, I don't want Ukrainian people to die (lol??)

No, I don't ~stan Russia~ (lol????)

I literally have made the single observation that Joe Biden is going to lose in 2024 unless he listens to progressives. The vast majority of empirical evidence shows this. 

And no one "has" to disprove it, but you or anyone else's inability to disprove that observation doesn't entitle you or anyone to lash out in anger like this entire thread shows. 

And it doesn't entitle you to cry wolf when you get it back as good as you gave it. 

Oh progressives hate Ukrainians? Okay, well then you hate poor women by proxy of supporting Biden. 

Oh leftists apparently love and support Trump if they criticize Biden? Okay, well then you love the idea of LGBT people dying by refusing to criticize Biden. 

We can keep this going. ***-for-tat. None of it stopping Biden's continued failures he should fix. 

Edited by Communion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• Brando

• ZIVERT

40 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

You didn’t miss anything important tbh. 

I mean ye. The person is clearly misinformed and doesn't have enough grasp on how the world works. In their world covid didn't happen. Biden is a dictator. And the United States got nothing to do with Ukraine. 

57 minutes ago, Brando said:

I mean ye. The person is clearly misinformed and doesn't have enough grasp on how the world works.

Welcome to the real world lol

20 hours ago, Katy V.! said:

That's what the US and Europe deserve after purposely depending on tyrants :heart:

They've been running to the Saudis, Iran and Venezuela so it doesn't look like they've learned the lesson. 

I mean those are the countries that have most of the world oil, US and Europe ain't the only ones that have bought and relyed on them for decades so this is not a very smart take. What do you want them to do? Not buy the oil? Buy it at a huge extra cost from a "good non dictatorial country". From my understanding most countries with the biggest oil reserves aren't very democratical to begin with...

Edited by Cloudy

20 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean those are the countries that have most of the world oil, US and Europe ain't the only ones that have bought and relyed on them for decades so this is not a very smart take. What do you want them to do? Not buy the oil? Buy it at a huge extra cost from a "good non dictatorial country". From my understanding most countries with the biggest oil reserves aren't very democratical to begin with...

Imagine complaining about an "extra cost" when the actual cost is millions of lives and entire countries destroyed on nonstop proxy wars. 

Imagine saying stuff like "US and Europe ain't the only ones that have bought" when they're the ones that have looted the entire world and have made poor countries completely reliable on tyrants. 

What do I want them to do? Not fund crimes against humanity. How is this even a question? 

Meanwhile in Russia, at one of the main banks of the country:

“So it I receive $150 from the USA, you will just take all of it for yourselves in commission?”

”Hello. Yes, such conditions. Hope you understand.”

One of the main countries in the bank can’t send transfers of less than $20,000 or receive less than $200 :skull: you can see the quote RTs yourself, Russians are pissed.

Edited by ZIVERT

1 hour ago, Katy V.! said:

Imagine complaining about an "extra cost" when the actual cost is millions of lives and entire countries destroyed on nonstop proxy wars. 

Imagine saying stuff like "US and Europe ain't the only ones that have bought" when they're the ones that have looted the entire world and have made poor countries completely reliable on tyrants. 

What do I want them to do? Not fund crimes against humanity. How is this even a question? 

None of this post makes any sense nor adresses what you or me said in our respective posts which is basically the purchase of oil/gas resources

You implied it's what the US and the EU deserved "infaltion"??? for buying oil and gas and depending on these "tyrant countries" which doesn't make any sense as if the rest of the whole world doesn't also depend from the oil and gas from these countries. We're talking about very limited and concentrated resources where do you want them to buy them from?

Neither the US nor the EU are the only territories that buy their oil and gas from these "tyrant countries" as you call them. I'm sure countries like China, Japan, Korea, India, South Africa, Brazil, etc. also obtain a substantial amount of their fuel energy resources from them so your complain makes no sense. No one is making the "poor countries" depend on these "tyrants", both them and the "rich" ones depend from them because they are the ones who have the resources. What do you want them to do, make oil out of the air? I bet they wish they could

Countries like Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc. most definitely are in control of their oil and gas and artificially meddle with the oil and gas prices because they can, that's why the OPEC exists (more now than ever knowing very well those resources are running out, part of which they are heavily investing in trying to become renewable energy powers). That the wealth resulting from those precious resources isn't equally distributed is another issue that pertains to those countries not the likes of the EU.

Overall your post is filled with deflection and nonsense tbqh looking at your initial one. Specially as if Europe is at fault that Russia has never been democratic and is ruled by a tyrant dictator that it's using the gas supply as a war weapon, like :rip: If anything you could blame the world, mainly the developed countries, for not investing heavily in renewable energies sooner

Edited by Cloudy

It seems like this thread has backfired:eatpopcorn: Their own bankers now admit that the terrorist state's economy is completely ruined, but ATRL tankies desperately want to think otherwise. 

Russian economy may need a decade to return to pre-sanctions levels, Sberbank says

Russia's economy may need a decade to return to the pre-sanctions levels of 2021, the chief executive of the country's top bank Sberbank (SBER.MM) said on Friday, as economic curbs have cut the country off from half of its trade.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/russian-economy-may-need-decade-return-pre-sanctions-levels-sberbank-says-2022-06-17/

On 6/15/2022 at 6:04 PM, Brando said:

They have not failed anything. Russia is badly hurt and it will keep suffering due to lack of access to crucial resources and components and general isolation. The longer it goes the higher the risk that Russia will crumble and fall. The only reason Russia is doing "fine" at the moment is the rising energy prices. That won't last forever and the EU is getting itself off Russian energy dependence slowly but surely. Would you prefer if the west didn't do anything? Like what's the alternative. 

Russia will not fall, ever, this Nazi dream won’t come true. Hopefully Putin will be out, but Russia will always exist. 

23 minutes ago, VicHugo said:

Russia will not fall, ever, this Nazi dream won’t come true. Hopefully Putin will be out, but Russia will always exist. 

Russia has fallen twice in the last 100 years. And unfortunately right now it's relatively much weaker than it's been in those two other times. Russia will fall again. It will still exist as a country, but under completely different borders and status 

5 hours ago, Brishka said:

It seems like this thread has backfired:eatpopcorn: Their own bankers now admit that the terrorist state's economy is completely ruined, but ATRL tankies desperately want to think otherwise. 

Russian economy may need a decade to return to pre-sanctions levels, Sberbank says

Russia's economy may need a decade to return to the pre-sanctions levels of 2021, the chief executive of the country's top bank Sberbank (SBER.MM) said on Friday, as economic curbs have cut the country off from half of its trade.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/russian-economy-may-need-decade-return-pre-sanctions-levels-sberbank-says-2022-06-17/

How has the thread backfired? I never once claimed Russian civilians weren’t suffering because of sanctions. The point is, they were supposed to target Putin and his oligarchs and make him lose support. If anything, the opposite has happened, and civilians are rallying around their nationalism, supporting their leader’s war in anger against the evil West.

Meanwhile, in the West, inflation has been exacerbated, and the United States is going to be punishing the ruling party over spiking price increases en masse in November. As a result, Joe Biden will face impeachment, growing calls for removal via 25th Amendment due to senility, and broad societal collapse as people go homeless due to not being able to afford rent.

I'm glad I dont live in some western alternative universe bubble tbh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.