Worst Countries to be a Woman in 2022.

Delirious

Surprised? Notice how theyre all muslim majority Countries?

1. Afghanistan (Talibans fault)

2. Syria

3. Yemen

4. Pakistan

5. Iraq

6. South Sudan

7. Dr congo

8. Chad

9. Sudan

10. Sierra Leone

11. Palestine (wait what?)

Full list: https://giwps.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/WPS-Index-2021-Summary.pdf

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

No Saudi Arabia??!?

And if you’re a Uighur woman, China should be added to this list :cm: https://www.icij.org/investigations/china-cables/xinjiang-police-files-uyghur-mugshots-detention/

List includes all women. Saudi arabia is quite high because of tourists. Plus womem can drive there

Apparently Saudi Arabia is more "progressive" than Turkey :huh:

Poland in top 30 of the best with their abortion ban, excuse me?

Edited by Siberian Tiger

U really had to make it a top 11 just to include Palestine, hadn't you?  I even bet this whole thread was made for that purpose. :skull:

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

List includes all women. Saudi arabia is quite high because of tourists. Plus womem can drive there

Oh wow, slay a biT to the progressive iconic country of Saudi Arabia :clap3:a true champion of civil rights (just ignore almost everything else) :clap3::clap3:

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

The same reason the UAE is so high. Ex-patriats and tourists.

4 minutes ago, Taylena said:

U really had to make it a top 11 just to include Palestine, hadn't you?  I even bet this whole thread was made for that purpose. :skull:

Lol you wish. I made the thread because of a tiktok video i watched. Stop making things up.

and yes, i put palestine there because i was very surprised. Im not pro israel. Also me putting it there will not change the fact that its still #11 ?

5 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Oh wow, slay a biT to the progressive iconic country of Saudi Arabia :clap3:a true champion of civil rights (just ignore almost everything else) :clap3::clap3:

Noone said saudi arabia was good. I was just explaining why theyre higher than the other countries

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

In Saudi Arabia, men and women have equal opportunity to get chopped up in pieces if they become a nuisance to the Royals.  #equality #feminism #progress   :clap3:

Wow at Norway :clap3:

I think those are some of the worst countries to be in no matter what right now considering the obvious safety concerns...

Don't Americans make women who were victims of domestic abuse pay their abusers $8M for speaking up about abuse?

Didn't they just ban abortions and have "report your own heathen" system where you get money if you report a woman who aborted?

They should definitely be Top 10. 

Just now, Pop said:

Don't Americans make women who were victims of domestic abuse pay their abusers $8M for speaking up about abuse?

Didn't they just ban abortions and have "report your own heathen" system where you get money if you report a woman who aborted?

Imagine defending Amber Heard outside of ATRL :rip:

Roe Vs. Wade hasn’t been overturned, so try not to speak about what you don’t know :cm:

People claiming the US should be anywhere near the top 10 need to either read more or travel more cause :skull:

You are clearly living in a delusional bubble.

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

People claiming the US should be anywhere near the top 10 need to either read more or travel more cause :skull:

You are clearly living in a delusional bubble.

Right? :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Pop said:

Okay and the sad state of the world dictates there are a long list of far worse countries to live in as a woman, but yes US is very flawed for women already living there or coming from other first world countries.

1 hour ago, Siberian Tiger said:

Poland in top 30 of the best with their abortion ban, excuse me?

A lot of women there are anti-abortion + otherwise there are no other safety concerns in Poland for women. 

52 minutes ago, Pop said:

Not only do they make them pay 8 million, they also publicly mock them, meme their rape and abuse stories, threaten to kill them and their babies and even make sex toys out of objects they were raped with. What a degenerate country.

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

11. Palestine (wait what?)

:rip:

41 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Not only do they make them pay 8 million, they also publicly mock them, meme their rape and abuse stories, threaten to kill them and their babies and even make sex toys out of objects they were raped with. What a degenerate country.

Truly horrifying :(