• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jack.

• Headlock

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

18 hours ago, Jack. said:

That’s an opinion, not a fact. 

That is not an opinion, he literally has been proven to have lied hundreds of times :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Headlock said:

That is not an opinion, he literally has been proven to have lied hundreds of times :deadbanana4:

Show me the proof 

On 6/15/2022 at 4:44 AM, Freakshowvato said:

I can think of at least one recent POTUS worse than Biden :sistrens: so the flip coin is he's the best since that president and for many Americans that's enough :sistrens:

That’s sad. It’s why America is a **** hole. 

Americans are screwed. 

They’ve the republicans who outwardly and actively tell you they hate poor people, are racist and think women are 2nd class citizens.

Then youve the democrats who openly oppose republicans on stage but support republicans policies behind the scenes. 

Both parties are the same. America needs a revolution. 

Trump was the most embarrassing and awful president any western society had since Adolf Hitler. He is still ruining your country with the help of his cultists in SCOTUS. 

Wake up, America. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:45 AM, nick4bty said:

The number of Republicans and Trump apologists on this site is unnerving tbh.

Inflation and high gas prices really got people thinking Trump was a good president who deserved a second term :rip: No Republican should ever be allowed to win a presidency ever again unless we want this country permanently ******. And no president could have handled a post-pandemic economy any differently. This was bound to happen. It's simple supply and demand economics, textbook definition of inflation. It's really ******* sad to see people so easily brainwashed. Groupthink is the reason this country is screwed tbh

Period. 

On 6/26/2022 at 2:49 AM, Jack. said:

Show me the proof 

:deadbanana4:

https://googlethatforyou.com?q=donald trump lying

There's literally a ******* Wikipedia page dedicated to him lying, like are you serious :deadbanana4:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

Edited by Headlock

1 hour ago, Jack. said:

Do the same search for Biden?

Girl fcuk Biden I don’t like him, so you can stop with the whataboutism immediately :deadbanana4:

Girl fcuk Biden I don’t like him, so you can stop with the whataboutism immediately :deadbanana4:

The point I am trying to make is that the media lie and live in the pockets of politicians. This isn’t “whataboutism” - I’m trying to get you to use your brain better. I’m not a fan of any politician but you need to understand how politics work and the role the media plays in spreading nonsense. 

Truth is, both of us are wrong anyway and this debate is redundant. 

2 hours ago, Jack. said:

The point I am trying to make is that the media lie and live in the pockets of politicians.

So we should use their personal websites instead? :deadbanana4:

What you tried to pull is the literal definition of whataboutism, when faced with a reality you don't like, you change the subject to something else. It's pathetic :rip:

2 hours ago, Jack. said:

I’m trying to get you to use your brain better.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding, imagine talking about using your brain when you view Donald Trump's website as a factual primary source :deadbanana4:

Maybe those morons using ivermectin were on to something, because y'all definitely have some worms you need to get rid of :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, Headlock said:

So we should use their personal websites instead? :deadbanana4:

What you tried to pull is the literal definition of whataboutism, when faced with a reality you don't like, you change the subject to something else. It's pathetic :rip:

Your lack of self awareness is astounding, imagine talking about using your brain when you view Donald Trump's website as a factual primary source :deadbanana4:

Maybe those morons using ivermectin were on to something, because y'all definitely have some worms you need to get rid of :gaycat6:

…anyway

4 hours ago, Jack. said:

…anyway

So you are as inept at discussing politics as COVID, good to know :ace:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

So you are as inept at discussing politics as COVID, good to know :ace:

Girl this has been ongoing now for almost a week. Do you cling onto things this long in real life as well?

since Obama I fear.. Obama had supermajority back in 2010.. could have done all those things that bernie bros/dem voters are demanding today but he didnt 

14 minutes ago, Jack. said:

Girl this has been ongoing now for almost a week. Do you cling onto things this long in real life as well?

Taking 30 seconds to comment is ~clinging onto something~ :rip:
Like, sorry your one “source” was laughed at and you resorted to whataboutism and #FreeBritney :gaycat6:

Taking 30 seconds to comment is ~clinging onto something~ :rip:
Like, sorry your one “source” was laughed at and you resorted to whataboutism and #FreeBritney :gaycat6:

King of gas lighting users. Just because you’re refusing to put the pieces together and  the type of person who trust media outlets over direct sources where media outlets usually get their information from doesn’t make you clever, it makes you ignorant. 

and yes you’re definitely giving me *clingy* vibes. 

15 hours ago, Mohit said:

since Obama I fear.. Obama had supermajority back in 2010.. could have done all those things that bernie bros/dem voters are demanding today but he didnt 

Even Obama/Biden bros have gotten tired of Obama and Biden constantly appeasing Republicans :rip:. Notice how registered Republican politicians NEVER appease Obama/Biden bros tho, lol

13 hours ago, Jack. said:

King of gas lighting users. Just because you’re refusing to put the pieces together and  the type of person who trust media outlets over direct sources where media outlets usually get their information from doesn’t make you clever, it makes you ignorant. 

and yes you’re definitely giving me *clingy* vibes. 

Trump's website is not a direct source omfg :deadbanana4:

"Refusing to put the pieces together" is serving QAnon :rip:

On 6/30/2022 at 9:25 PM, Headlock said:

Trump's website is not a direct source omfg :deadbanana4:

"Refusing to put the pieces together" is serving QAnon :rip:

Girl get the **** over yourself. You’re insufferable. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.