Joe Biden is the worst president since?

manwhore

On 6/18/2022 at 3:49 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

He's dragging his feet on that item in particular because he knows that Senate Republicans are drafting a bill that would block presidents from providing relief without Congressional input and he's hoping that he can lean on that as an excuse not to deliver.

https://www.nasfaa.org/news-item/27345/Republican_Senators_Introduce_Bill_to_Stop_Student_Debt_Cancellation

Omg yikes :clown:, I didn't know that.

So instead of cancelling it immediately, he's trying to stall and use an excuse. I'm voting against him confirmed lmao

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jack.

• Headlock

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

On 6/15/2022 at 1:10 AM, spree said:

ok, and the economy?

Economy was destined to plummet. It has nothing to do w political decisions. Trump had a good economy partly bc Obama’s handling of everything was so good. But market was inflating, it was inevitable it would crash down. Even now with Biden the economy isn’t doing terrible, it’s just HIGH prices and stock market is in a bear market trying to adjust for inflation. 

8 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Omg yikes :clown:, I didn't know that.

So instead of cancelling it immediately, he's trying to stall and use an excuse. I'm voting against him confirmed lmao

I mean, I don’t know his motives 100% for certain, but it certainly seems like he’s holding out for as long as possible before he comes out and says something. All we’ve heard about is leaks about what he might do, and I’m skeptical he even goes through with even the most modest proposal (means-tested $10k) on the table. :rip: 

The Republican bill is real, though. Whether he’s even aware it exists or not is debatable.

20 hours ago, Headlock said:

Fact checking being “twisted facts” :rip:

I knew you weren’t the sharpest crayon in the box from the COVID thread but jfc :deadbanana4:

Can you not read sarcasm? Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you. 

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

how is this source any less credible than a democrat funded media outlet? 

Fact checkers used to mark Free Britney articles as “fake news” so I don’t care what you say I get my facts from the sources. 

3 hours ago, Jack. said:

Fact checkers used to mark Free Britney articles as “fake news” so I don’t care what you say I get my facts from the sources. 

Not from his own site :deadbanana4: You think they'd make him look bad there? :dies:

5 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Not from his own site :deadbanana4: You think they'd make him look bad there? :dies:

How can you deny these things ? :ahh: 

13 hours ago, Jack. said:

You have GOT to be kidding me, Trump himself is your source :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Jack. said:

How can you deny these things ? :ahh: 

Because they are factually not true omfg :deadbanana4:

The Trump apologism and revisionism in here… yeah we are so doomed 

Edited by Blue Monday

Biden is the worse president we've ever had evidenced by his record low approval ratings. I think most Americans would rather have Trump back.

19 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Biden is the worse president we've ever had evidenced by his record low approval ratings. I think most Americans would rather have Trump back.

girl no.. he's awful but the majority of people did not like trump perioud.. Its math.  popular vote. Still doesnt mean biden is useful. 

23 hours ago, Headlock said:

You have GOT to be kidding me, Trump himself is your source :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Because they are factually not true omfg :deadbanana4:

Omfg prove it. 

1 hour ago, Jack. said:

Omfg prove it. 

The other user already did, with literal facts :deadbanana4:

It really is a parody interacting with Trumpsters at this point, even a child has more critical thinking skills :rip:

13 hours ago, Headlock said:

The other user already did, with literal facts :deadbanana4:

It really is a parody interacting with Trumpsters at this point, even a child has more critical thinking skills :rip:

He sent sources no more credible than the one I linked hunnie 

9 hours ago, Jack. said:

He sent sources no more credible than the one I linked hunnie 

The fact that you can't tell the difference between fact checking and Trump's own website :rip:

I can’t say if things would’ve been worse if Trump was re-elected, but Biden’s nomination killed the progressive left momentum, which at the very least, was thriving and building into something stronger throughout Trump’s term. As predicted by everyone that could see that Bernie was the only correct choice, dem voters became complacent, progressives became fractured & less unified, and anyone that co-signed a Kamala/Biden ticket was rightfully hoodwinked by the party of posers. They stood in front of a moving train, and called everyone that was yelling to move “crazy”. The answer to a radical right, should’ve been an equally “radical” left, not a right leaning centrist. 

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

The fact that you can't tell the difference between fact checking and Trump's own website :rip:

Fact checkers said free Britney was a conspiracy :rip: you really think fact checkers are actually fact checking? HUNNIE 

2 hours ago, Jack. said:

Fact checkers said free Britney was a conspiracy :rip: you really think fact checkers are actually fact checking? HUNNIE 

You really have fallen off the deep end jfc, not you using Free Britney as your argument, Gays 4 Trump indeed :deadbanana4:

The number of Republicans and Trump apologists on this site is unnerving tbh.

Inflation and high gas prices really got people thinking Trump was a good president who deserved a second term :rip: No Republican should ever be allowed to win a presidency ever again unless we want this country permanently ******. And no president could have handled a post-pandemic economy any differently. This was bound to happen. It's simple supply and demand economics, textbook definition of inflation. It's really ******* sad to see people so easily brainwashed. Groupthink is the reason this country is screwed tbh

On 6/24/2022 at 3:24 AM, Headlock said:

You really have fallen off the deep end jfc, not you using Free Britney as your argument, Gays 4 Trump indeed :deadbanana4:

:ahh: Not you completely dismissing me everytime I have a point 

27 minutes ago, Jack. said:

:ahh: Not you completely dismissing me everytime I have a point 

You don't have any points, that is literally the point :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You don't have any points, that is literally the point :deadbanana4:

You’ve chosen not to even consider the points ive given you :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Jack. said:

You’ve chosen not to even consider the points ive given you :rip: 

Using Trump's own website as a source for Trump's supposed good deeds is not "giving points" :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Using Trump's own website as a source for Trump's supposed good deeds is not "giving points" :deadbanana4:

So you prefer to not get your information directly from the source? That’s questionable 

1 hour ago, Jack. said:

So you prefer to not get your information directly from the source? That’s questionable 

Trump is not a source omfg, he is a pathological liar :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.