Joe Biden is the worst president since?

manwhore

since trump. how can y’all genuinely think that he is the worst or even just the worst in recent history when bush and trump exist? republican clowns :jonny5:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jack.

• Headlock

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

15 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

He can't be worse than the guy who called white supremacists "fine men" not too long ago? :rip:

Biden's approval rating is lower than Trump's was post-Charlottesville, which was when he said that. :priceless: 

People don't care about the threat of white supremacy and domestic terrorism. Unless you're black (which is only less than a quarter of the population), it is of zero concern. Inflation is more directly impacting people's lives right now, and Joe Biden (as the face of the current government) is taking the blame for all of it.

since Trump

I don't like Biden either, but he's not worse than Trump or Bush or Reagan, please 

To the ones saying that Biden is worst because economy that’s what every country is going on and it’s not anybody fault more than COVID and that so called Third World War… like almost it’s not their faults and it’s just a bad time for the world right now that make more difficult to advance on a lot of things… also the world is very divided and want fast responses and things but some of them can’t be a thing in a day or a week and not even a year…

anyway he’s one of the worsts tbh but because he’s just inoffensive lol

Trump was way worse but many people in here seem to have a horrible short-term memory.

49 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Hence the electability argument.

You're being a troll now. 

If Buttigieg and Kamala were awful and did worse than Sanders, and you think Sanders was unelectable, that means by equation that both Kamala and Buttigieg are unelectable and even more so unelectable than you could ever argue Sanders as being. 

Again, Buttigieg claimed he was polling at 0% with black voters because religion made black people homophobic. He's a non-starter and that's before we even talk about his far-right views like religious exemptions for vaccines lol. 

This thread shows why I hate the far-left so much. You deserve the red wave. Little communists are carrying water for MAGA terrorists by disparaging the Democrats. 

Biden is not perfect, but he's infinitely better than the fascist we had before him. I would also argue that he's better than Obama. 

This thread is really a perfect example of how Americans think they are the center of the universe and above everyone else. Most of y’all are not even taking into consideration that the US presidency affects the ENTIRE world. :skull: Yes, Biden is useless, but imagine thinking he’s worse than Bush and Obama, who literally killed MILLIONS of people in the Middle East.

Biden and Kamala are the worst in recent memory tbh

3 minutes ago, Aren said:

This thread is really a perfect example of how Americans think they are the center of the universe and above everyone else. Most of y’all are not even taking into consideration that the US presidency affects the ENTIRE world. :skull: Yes, Biden is useless, but imagine thinking he’s worse than Bush and Obama, who literally killed MILLIONS of people in the Middle East.

Right :rip: Biden could do nothing and bed easily the best President the US has had in 20 years :rip: 

46 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Biden's approval rating is lower than Trump's was post-Charlottesville, which was when he said that. :priceless: 

People don't care about the threat of white supremacy and domestic terrorism. Unless you're black (which is only less than a quarter of the population), it is of zero concern. Inflation is more directly impacting people's lives right now, and Joe Biden (as the face of the current government) is taking the blame for all of it.

White supremacy affects everyone not white/christian which is why I am shocked at the fact that the baguettes in here are celebrating Biden's downfall :skull: the alternative is a new generation Republican who is openly enabling murder and terrorism in the nation :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

White supremacy affects everyone not white/christian which is why I am shocked at the fact that the baguettes in here are celebrating Biden's downfall :skull: the alternative is a new generation Republican who is openly enabling murder and terrorism in the nation :deadbanana2:

People care more about their financial security above all else.

Stop implying that we're celebrating that Biden is cementing his reputation as a shitty, incompetent president. Because we really aren't. We're lamenting the fact that we're on the verge of losing our rights because Biden is so terrible and unpopular that he's bringing down the political viability of the only party we have that even remotely views us as people. At worst, there's a sense of self-satisfaction because we were right about Biden all along. We were right that he would be a feckless, spineless piece of **** that would drag down the Democratic Party and make them unelectable for years, possibly decades to come due to his chronic inability to meet the moment and his historic predilection towards the wrong stance on every issue throughout his entire career.

Democrats set themselves up by having an old and unpopular president, but an even more unpopular vice president they can't get rid of because she's a black woman :dies: 

the best to the party in the long run would be getting Kamala out of the way by a humiliating loss in 2024 and then starting with a clean slate in 2028.

Edited by Chimichanga

1 minute ago, Chimichanga said:

Democrats set themselves up by having an old and unpopular president, but an even more unpopular vice president they can't get rid of because she's a black woman :dies: 

the best to the party in the long run would be Kamala being humiliated in 2024 and then starting with a clean slate in 2028.

What's more likely is this:

2024: Biden loses to Trump

2028: Kamala loses to DeSantis

2032: Pete Buttigieg loses to DeSantis

After that, it's pretty much anyone's game. Hard to see the Democrats find anyone that's electable. Everyone they're inclined to elevate to political stardom is electoral poison. Even AOC, who is basically the best shot they'd have, would be fought against all along the way. She still doesn't check the right boxes for being electable in a national election, and the smears she would have to endure from her own party during the primary would exacerbate her inherent problems.

24 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

After that, it's pretty much anyone's game. Hard to see the Democrats find anyone that's electable. Everyone they're inclined to elevate to political stardom is electoral poison. Even AOC, who is basically the best shot they'd have, would be fought against all along the way. She still doesn't check the right boxes for being electable in a national election, and the smears she would have to endure from her own party during the primary would exacerbate her inherent problems.

My literal hope is that Fetterman wins in November, because if there’s anybody I think could lead this useless party in the future, it’s him. If people are expecting AOC to become electable by 2028/2032….:rip: her peak right now seems to be another Elizabeth Warren 

38 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

this is exactly how I see it too.  And I said this is another thread and it got no reaction, so I'll say it again..

when Republicans take over and IF gas prices go down and IF inflation goes down, you'll never see a Democratic government ever again.  Big IF, just sayin.  If it does happen, then it's history.

20 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

My literal hope is that Fetterman wins in November, because if there’s anybody I think could lead this useless party in the future, it’s him. If people are expecting AOC to become electable by 2028/2032….:rip: her peak right now seems to be another Elizabeth Warren 

Fetterman is probably going to lose by virtue of his health not improving enough for him to be able to campaign effectively. Given the anti-Democrat mood in the country, he’d be looking to lose anyway, but by less than 2% maybe, rather than the 5-7% I think he’ll lose by now. Lamb would lose by like 15-20% as a healthy spring chicken though, so lol.

10 minutes ago, spree said:

Hillary: The Emancipation of Hillrod era is coming :clap3:

Unironically, running Hillary again in 2028 would be a better choice than what they’ve locked themselves into with Kamala currently. Not even joking either :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, spree said:

this is exactly how I see it too.  And I said this is another thread and it got no reaction, so I'll say it again..

when Republicans take over and IF gas prices go down and IF inflation goes down, you'll never see a Democratic government ever again.  Big IF, just sayin.  If it does happen, then it's history.

Gas prices will go down if Trump is elected, purely because the vision oil companies aligns with what the Republican Party offers. They want NO transition off of fossil fuels. They want us to be completely at the mercy of OPEC with zero alternatives for the future, even when fossil fuels become too scarce for widespread reliance decades from now.

All that combined with the fact that Biden’s sanctions on Russia have completely failed, and now they (as well as China and India) are thriving with cheaper Russian oil while Europe and America suffer economically as Saudi Arabia uses their leverage to put Biden in his place. :bibliahh: 

He's pretty generic or run of the mill honestly compared to the other presidents, which is still trash

But he's horrible because his presidency is right in between the transition to fascism, and he's failing to derail the projectory

51 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Fetterman is probably going to lose by virtue of his health not improving enough for him to be able to campaign effectively. Given the anti-Democrat mood in the country, he’d be looking to lose anyway, but by less than 2% maybe, rather than the 5-7% I think he’ll lose by now. Lamb would lose by like 15-20% as a healthy spring chicken though, so lol.

Unironically, running Hillary again in 2028 would be a better choice than what they’ve locked themselves into with Kamala currently. Not even joking either :deadbanana2:

Gas prices will go down if Trump is elected, purely because the vision oil companies aligns with what the Republican Party offers. They want NO transition off of fossil fuels. They want us to be completely at the mercy of OPEC with zero alternatives for the future, even when fossil fuels become too scarce for widespread reliance decades from now.

All that combined with the fact that Biden’s sanctions on Russia have completely failed, and now they (as well as China and India) are thriving with cheaper Russian oil while Europe and America suffer economically as Saudi Arabia uses their leverage to put Biden in his place. :bibliahh: 

It’s too early to be saying this, but: Fetterman is the best Democratic candidate running this year, and he’s running against an awful candidate, need proof? 

(It’s hella early, I know). But still….he wins this year, he should be the one to take the mantle for the party in the future, especially showing he can win in a red wave year in (quite possibly) the most important swing state in the country 

2 hours ago, Aren said:

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Right :rip: Biden could do nothing and bed easily the best President the US has had in 20 years :rip: 

You'd have a point if not for the giant economic inequality in America that makes it the worst in the Western developed world. :skull:

Let alone that Biden is still a neocon. He is continuing bombing the Middle East and Africa. He is continuing economic warfare with illegal sanctions that kill children in Cuba and Iran. 

Working class Americans are allowed to want healthcare, especially when both of their options are denying them healthcare and bombing the Middle East. I get some Europeans will have a soft spot for Biden's support Ukraine, but you're beyond clueless to think if peopoe will put Ukraine before if they can afford to drive to work. Sorry. :skull: I don't mean to sound harsh but internationalized should be in favor of expansive welfare programs in America that keep people happy if they don't want the population turning against their adventurist foreign policy. Of course people are going to be resentful if told to tighten their wallets while billions go to countries thousands of miles away. I don't have sympathies for those who want America's foreign policies to remain how they are but who don't ensure that Americans needs are met to the ensure that. 

Edited by Communion

24 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

It’s too early to be saying this, but: Fetterman is the best Democratic candidate running this year, and he’s running against an awful candidate, need proof? 

(It’s hella early, I know). But still….he wins this year, he should be the one to take the mantle for the party in the future, especially showing he can win in a red wave year in (quite possibly) the most important swing state in the country 

All I’m saying is, I’m skeptical about Fetterman’s chances because of health reasons, primarily. But also, Joe Biden’s presence looms as an albatross around the neck of every Democrat running for office throughout the country. The fact that he’s more hated than Trump, for goodness sake. :skull: 

At this point, I do hope Fetterman wins in spite of the odds. Because I know if he loses, everything else about the race will be completely discounted, and it’ll be “we lost because we didn’t run the Manchin-endorsed centrist” that emerges as the only lesson from a failure like that.

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

You'd have a point if not for the giant economic inequality in America that makes it the worst in the Western developed world. :skull:

Let alone that Biden is still a neocon. He is continuing bombing the Middle East and Africa. He is continuing economic warfare with illegal sanctions that kill children in Cuba and Iran. 

Working class Americans are allowed to want healthcare, especially when both of their options are denying them healthcare and bombing the Middle East. I get some Europeans will have a soft spot for Biden's support Ukraine, but you're beyond clueless to think if peopoe will put Ukraine before if they can afford to drive to work. Sorry. :skull: I don't mean to sound harsh but internationalized should be in favor of expansive welfare programs in America that keep people happy if they don't want the population turning against their adventurist foreign policy. Of course people are going to be resentful if told to tighten their wallets while billions go to countries thousands of miles away. I don't have sympathies for those who want America's foreign policies to remain how they are but who don't ensure that Americans needs are met to the ensure that. 

There are tons of problems with a Biden presidency, but the thread topic is “worst President since…” and even though I have a ton of problems with him, there is no way I could ever say he is worse than Bush Obama or Trump. It’s painful to say Biden is the best President of the 21st century, but it is what it is. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.