Joe Biden is the worst president since?

manwhore

All American presidents are imperialist dogs upholding one of the most genocidal, environmentally destructive governments in history. There’s no such thing as a good American president but it’s cute that y’all fall for the charade of American electoral politics and liberal “democracy”

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jack.

• Headlock

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

53 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

He’s better than Trump, but the bar was lowered to all hell 

:cm:

lmao anyways… ronald reagan is quite literally the worst president in modern US history 

I remember before Covid when Trump made his SOTU address.  His numbers were thru the roof and the economy was at it's highest peak ever.  Gas was under $2.  Of course there is all that other stuff that followed, BUT if you look precisely at the numbers, the country's economy was in terrific shape.  I didn't vote for him, just sayin.  He handled Covid poorly, for sure.

3 minutes ago, spree said:

I remember before Covid when Trump made his SOTU address.  His numbers were thru the roof and the economy was at it's highest peak ever.  Gas was under $2.  Of course there is all that other stuff that followed, BUT if you look precisely at the numbers, the country's economy was in terrific shape.  I didn't vote for him, just sayin.  He handled Covid poorly, for sure.

Trumps approval rating never got higher than….47%:rip: That’s not “thought the roof”, that’s awful. Biden (as big of a flop as he is) at least had 6-7 months last year where he was in the 53-55% range 

Just now, Bears01 said:

Trumps approval rating never got higher than….47%:rip: That’s not “thought the roof”, that’s awful. Biden (as big of a flop as he is) at least had 6-7 months last year where he was in the 53-55% range 

ok, and the economy?

5 minutes ago, spree said:

ok, and the economy?

…..please for the love of god don’t tell me you credit U.S. presidents with the performance of the economy :rip:

Bush Jr and Trump are much worse in terms of actual harm done to the country. Biden is just so frustrating and weak. He hasn’t truly fought for anything and he’s obsessed with bipartisanship. When the Republicans literally said on national tv that they were gonna block anything Joe proposed. If he doesn’t actually fight and loudly call out anyone in his way to pass something actually helpful we’re done for this year and in 2024. Of course I know he won’t because he is bought politician. 

11 minutes ago, rac7d said:

If he doesn’t cancel thease student loans….. 

Biden DESPISES young people (almost as much as we despise him back!), so it's not going to happen!

oqjpTZt.jpg

KvqysAX.jpg

2ipmjZW.png

Since Bush or Reagan. The worst thing about Biden is that he has the power to do things good but refuses to do anything. At least with Trump you knew he wasn't gonna do anything good so there's nothing to really be mad about since it was expected. Biden is just a total disaster, as well as senile.

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

He's the worst President since Trump, who literally incited a coup to try and kill the VP and Speaker

Lol exaggerated much? I’m moderate/dem and I even know this is a reach. 

Biden is awful

49 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

All American presidents are imperialist dogs upholding one of the most genocidal, environmentally destructive governments in history. There’s no such thing as a good American president but it’s cute that y’all fall for the charade of American electoral politics and liberal “democracy”

Get off your high horse you cow 

Edited by Habibro
Too harsh

8 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

Bush Jr and Trump are much worse in terms of actual harm done to the country. Biden is just so frustrating and weak. He hasn’t truly fought for anything and he’s obsessed with bipartisanship. When the Republicans literally said on national tv that they were gonna block anything Joe proposed. If he doesn’t actually fight and loudly call out anyone in his way to pass something actually helpful we’re done for this year and in 2024. Of course I know he won’t because he is bought politician. 

Wow, you absolutely nailed everything that needed to be said, end thread right here :clap3:

8 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Biden DESPISES young people (almost as much as we despise him back!), so it's not going to happen!

oqjpTZt.jpg

KvqysAX.jpg

2ipmjZW.png

For the love of god, get out of February 2020. You are the least original poster on this site, by a country mile. A walking example of the mental health crisis that’s infected this website 

1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

People saying worst since Donald Trump like there are any other presidents after Trump. Also makes him the best since Trump :rip:

1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

These lashings :bam:

52 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

This is the most objective answer I’ve seen. I’m not American but he seems very spineless. From the outside it seems like the conservatives bully the liberals constantly (even when they’re in power, it’s like they don’t have any. People in their (the libs) own party are voting against their leader constantly while cons barely do that). Cons are willing to use underhanded tactics to push their agendas while the dems continue to try to work the middle and play by the book even tho it always fails. I don’t understand why they don’t learn and use underhanded tactics themselves or stand by their convictions on topics the way the reps do. 

1 hour ago, Danny789 said:

Tea

GWB belongs in trial at the Hague and sentenced to Gitmo to rot

The number of lives of innocent people murdered in the name of a lie... GWB being the worst president in modern history shouldn't be up for discussion

Edited by One Rude Boy

I’m not American so can someone explain why people seem to hate Biden so much :rip: like what did he do?

I see a lot of people online say the economy but how is that his fault?

He's not even that bad. He's just getting all the blame for the economy even though it's mostly not his fault. Not to mention Republicans have the advantage in the senate thanks to that one stray Democrat. So his hands are tied on too many things to deliver what he promised. 

People love to hate trump and ignore all the good things he’s done, for absolutely no reason. 

let’s not forget that whilst in power, unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in 70 years, 7 million people were lifted from food stamps, and he passed $3.2 trillion in tax relief and reformed the tax code. You know, things that actually improved peoples day-to-day living. 

What’s Biden done other than send the country into crippling debt? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.