BTS announce hiatus + solo work

lovatos

46 minutes ago, orange22 said:

their fanbase is going to eat each other alive during their solo eras…

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

fff we love to see it! 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bocelli

• lovatos

• KnightOfAllRealms

I don't think they'll put out music again as BTS

:coffee2:

Reunion tours here and there to make coins but that's it

the Army is DONE for good

:WAP:

They were sellouts after Fake Love, I remember not being a fan at all, but being super excited watching them perform at that award show, I was kinda proud tbh, after so long we were witnessing some kpop recognition but the problems started after this. The stans made me hate them and I usually know how to separate stans from the artist but with them, that's impossible. 

When they released Idol and the singles after, it was over, it was terrible, and I hate how they were nominated for Grammys on terrible material. I wish RM mentioned those songs instead of Butter and such. Their peak fame and success came with their absolute WORST work, it's really sad. 

this calls for a celebration!

6 hours ago, lovatos said:

A more fitting example, as they're a kpop-group as well: Big Bang recently made their comeback with their first single in like four years and it peaked at #1 in Korea

But the thing is Bigbang actually make consistently GOOD music

5 hours ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

But the thing is Bigbang actually make consistently GOOD music

And the public actually consumes their music. The song they dropped this year had like 3x the amount of unique listeners in 24 hours than Yet To Come, a song from a group who's apparently at their peak

15 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

And the public actually consumes their music. The song they dropped this year had like 3x the amount of unique listeners in 24 hours than Yet To Come, a song from a group who's apparently at their peak

Spilled :clap3: Korean GP only stans for talent i.e IU and BigBang :clap3:

On 6/15/2022 at 7:35 AM, orange22 said:

their fanbase is going to eat each other alive during their solo eras…

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

let the akgae era BEGIN!

cant wait for the v stans to destroy jimins whiny ass stans :jonny2:

They were gunning hard for an exemption from mandatory military service under the guise of "art and culture" or something. Probably got denied :gaycat5:

20 hours ago, Alaska. said:

Dynamite (a song released at their actual peak) is the biggest boygroup song of all time so don't even try it lol

On 6/14/2022 at 8:15 PM, MingYouToo said:

cant wait for the btstand to jump ship to nct and finally give ten the spotlight he deserves :jonny4:

LOL never. They have so many better alternatives.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.