Christina Aguilera has triggered the GOP

James_Dean

She’s being triggering the gop since 2002 and on the voice with her girls , another feather to her cap

What's with right-wingers trying to and pushing hard everywhere paint LGBT community as child groomers lately? It's getting weird.

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

What's with right-wingers trying to and pushing hard everywhere paint LGBT community as child groomers lately? It's getting weird.

It’s nothing new. 

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They’re more worried about pride month vs. the recently school shooting that killed innocent children- make it make sense :coffee2:

Let's be real about all this for a minute. These GOP people are mad that she isn't going to penetrate them with that sparkly green dildo. They need to stop projecting their insecurities and shame onto real legends who are allies to our community. She is doing something right if they are up in arms over it. Why don't they use that same fervor and outrage to actually accomplish something with regards to gun violence which is a REAL issue instead of this 'moral panic' over the gay agenda. 

If only they kept that same energy for the fact that she performed with a rapist enabler.

I was there and I saw like 3 kids, and I doubt they stayed till 10pm to watch Christina 

"were children present by this performance?" it's giving schizophrenia.

LOTT's psychiatrist at the ward: "are the children in the room with us right now?" 

Is this the same libs of tiktok that promotes nazi rhetoric and enables violence against the lgbt? Christina is doing great if they're posting about her. She's done more to help children than that useless account that helps get teachers fired in a time when more teachers are needed, not less.

43 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I’m more surprised they know who she is

:rip:

Libs of TikTok and her obsession with queer people :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, discosean said:

Let's be real about all this for a minute. These GOP people are mad that she isn't going to penetrate them with that sparkly green dildo. They need to stop projecting their insecurities and shame onto real legends who are allies to our community. She is doing something right if they are up in arms over it. Why don't they use that same fervor and outrage to actually accomplish something with regards to gun violence which is a REAL issue instead of this 'moral panic' over the gay agenda. 

Because they love guns duh

Making conservatives mad :clap3:

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

So much for not being a hater

5 hours ago, discosean said:

3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

can u image put avril in front of them? they be asking - who s this womanchild person mimicking rock star?

14 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

Dont worry, maybe someday, somehow, by miracle, Avril will be invited to headline Pride, or any event... Untill then, let Queen Xtina do what she needs to do :D

I bet Avril’s dying to join the likes of Carly Rae Jepsen, Tinashe and Megan Trainor :bibliahh:her fanbase isn’t 90% gays lol

Edited by ProudLBS

I am tired of straights hiding behind the "but children" argument.

YOU are responsible for your fugly children.

16 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Christina Aguilera will always be a household name, especially in the United States.

OT: I love how Xtina's been pushing people's buttons since the Stripped era. An icon, a legend, etc. However, it's disturbing to witness how much Trump supporters and even some conservative Democrats try to use this "gay agenda" to fuel the flames of an ongoing culture war. This "moral panic" is taken straight from the 1950s playbook of painting the LGBTQ+ community as pedophiles. We really are going backwards.

And believe me, as someone who has been to pride, a sparkly strap-on is TAME compared to what people wear there lol

Why is America turning into that episode of the Simpson where Marge bans Itchy and Scratchy because ‘the children’?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.