Paris Hilton praises Xtina “I love her, she’s so incredibly talented, kind, & sweet”

brainmaniac

She's actually besties with Britney :heart2: I'm so glad Britney is a good friend and doesn't care that she performed for Xtina

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

She's actually besties with Britney :heart2: I'm so glad Britney is a good friend and doesn't care that she performed for Xtina

Did Britney herself tell you that? How?

JustHoran

Everytime I see Xtina and Paris I always think about how Paris spoiled her first child pregnancy announcement at a party when she wasn't supposed to :dies:

10 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Christina is the kindest and most thoughtful legend there is! :heart2:

we love to see talent paired with great character! :gaycatina1::gayliecat1::gaynetcat3: not everyone has both, some have neither!

56 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Everytime I see Xtina and Paris I always think about how Paris spoiled her first child pregnancy announcement at a party when she wasn't supposed to :dies:

And i always think about this video. :laugh:

8 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Paris is 41 years old and is too grown to engage in petty Stan wars like Britney Stan’s. She loves both Britney and Xtina. Make peace with it. 

and who knows maybe Britney does care and will write a post on IG soon bashing Paris and calling her fake for hanging out with Xtina since Britney has a track record of unsolicited verbal attacks against fellow women.

Edited by Ricardo1993

Aww so cute

11 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Besties forever :heart:

“We still look the same “ Paris,Chile, you can’t say that in public ?

Why I like Paris she's legit respects everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.