k4rmabutterfly

Bigger?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger?

2. 2. Better?

3. 3. More remembered?

HAVANA >>>>> 

Bad Guy is the biggest and most remembered by far

Bigger, I like it. That song was everywhere and it crossed over audiences from all around the world

Better 7 rings, but all songs are pretty meh 

Remembered, Havanna, its an easy song to remember the hook is very short 

New Rules > Bad Guy > I Like It >>> 7 Rings >>>>>>> the forgotfen 2018 Young Thug song

Biggest: bad guy (most streams, #1 IFPI song)

Most remembered: bad guy or New Rules
Best: 7 Rings

Bigger: Havana

Better: Grammy SOTY winner "BAD GUY"

More remembered: Grammy ROTY winner "BAD GUY"

• ATRL Moderator

Didn't Havana sell like 10 million units where as 7 Rings was 13 million and Bad Guy like close to 20 million? Does anyone have confirmed numbers I'm going off of Wiki which is obviously not always reliable 

Bigger - Havana

Better - New Rules (she didn’t win BNA for no reason) 

More remembered - Bad Guy (would’ve said Havana, as I hear it on the radio a lot still today, but GP would need a snippet to remind them of it whereas Bad Guy’s bass and hook is more memorable without a prompt)

32 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Didn't Havana sell like 10 million units where as 7 Rings was 13 million and Bad Guy like close to 20 million? Does anyone have confirmed numbers I'm going off of Wiki which is obviously not always reliable 

Havana sold 19M in 2018, 7R 13M in 2019, NR wasn't in the IFPI charts of 2017/2018, Girls Like You is the only Cardi B song to ever grace the IFPI Top 10 and Bad Guy sold like 23M and was like #1 for 2019 and #10 for 2020.

Bad Guy is easily the biggest, 7 Rings is the best bc of the interpolation imo  while Havana is probably the most remembered (havana ooh nana!)

Edited by MingYouToo

I don't know. But I voted Havana for all :rip:

Havana is clearly not remembered looking at the GP reaction after the Champions League performance :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Havana sold 19M in 2018, 7R 13M in 2019, NR wasn't in the IFPI charts of 2017/2018, Girls Like You is the only Cardi B song to ever grace the IFPI Top 10 and Bad Guy sold like 23M and was like #1 for 2019 and #10 for 2020.

Bad Guy is easily the biggest, 7 Rings is the best bc of the interpolation imo  while Havana is probably the most remembered (havana ooh nana!)

Ah gotcha, thank you for this!

I would argue Havana. I haven’t heard 7 Rings or I Like It anywhere in years, those were big hits at the time but I don’t think they aged well.

New Rules has lived on, idk about Bad Guy, but Havana has aged the best. The easy hook & the fact it’s a Cuban anthem has helped that.

Ricky Wilson

Havana >>>>>>>>>> bad guy > I Like It > 7 ring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other forgotten one

Bad Guy is the biggest and probably the most remembered one, doesn't it get more recurrent streams that Havana? The best one is Havana.

New rules bigger

7 rings for other 2 ♡

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.