• austinsuxx

• collin

• bearman

• TomTom

YES :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

FINALLY :wanda:

i don’t see it on d*ree :(

This should’ve been on High Road, it’s easily better than multiple songs on it and it would’ve fit perfectly.

Not another song she's been considering for K5 leaking

27 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

not again

haven't she done the same with High Road (which half of the songs were Rainbow rejects). Leave space for new recorded songs.

Edited by Music Xclusive

She really has a thing for working on an album for years and then proceeding to release the scraps of her previous album that was in itself made of scraps.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, bearman said:

She really has a thing for working on an album for years and then proceeding to release the scraps of her previous album that was in itself made of scraps.

She's done this once :toofunny2: also it's not like Pageantry was 100% confirmed to be on K5, it was supposed to be released in conjunction with a beauty line or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

She's done this once :toofunny2: also it's not like Pageantry was 100% confirmed to be on K5, it was supposed to be released in conjunction with a beauty line or something like that. 

Just kidding :clown: I remember some people that attended the High Road listening party saying that they played them Pageantry instead of Summer as the deluxe song. 

I just find it weird that she's considering old songs again instead of moving on.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, bearman said:

Just kidding :clown: I remember some people that attended the High Road listening party saying that they played them Pageantry instead of Summer as the deluxe song. 

I just find it weird that she's considering old songs again instead of moving on.

Hopefully she's not, I mean lord knows she's been working in the studio specifically for this era for a long time and must be sitting on a ton of new material. Lettuce pray she's smart enough to use it :dancehall:

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is concerning :rip:

I’m not feeling this one. It sounds like a Macklemore outtake from 2015. If this is the direction of the new album Im going to be quite disappointed. It almost seems like her songwriting skills has regressed since Rainbow. 

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Please nooo, as much as I love HR I was hoping she’d move on to a new genre for K5 (ie more hip hop heavy) 

Edited by AnonnonA

1 hour ago, bearman said:

I don't think it's the same as High Road because if I remember correctly, @BlackoutZone has been saying for a long time already that Pageantry might be released on K5. So I think it's track-specific and not really indicative of the album as a whole (at least I hope so).

Looks like they really like this song for some reason :rip:

The most interesting song that leaked recently is Every Heartbeat. I don't know if it just an older cut but it sounds really promising and has all the qualities we like about a Kesha pop song. 

Edited by bearman

It's really cute, love her vocals, but the fact that she's still considering it for K5 is concerning... she's been working for 2 years, we want an album, not a playlist. 

It's really interesting that fans begged kesha to release this, and are now mad that she potentially might release this... lols

1 minute ago, austinsuxx said:

It's really interesting that fans begged kesha to release this, and are now mad that she potentially might release this... lols

Well, I mean, there's a difference between releasing a deluxe version of an album with songs from the same sessions and putting old songs on a new album.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Well, I mean, there's a difference between releasing a deluxe version of an album with songs from the same sessions and putting old songs on a new album.

The version that leaked isn't the final, and she's been working on it post high road being released... so I don't really see the problem. Songs don't just die because an album time frame they were made in is over... 

Also EVERY single Kesha album has had at least one song from a previous era.. why is it now such a big deal lmao

Edited by austinsuxx

The version that leaked isn't the final, and she's been working on it post high road being released

Interesting.

Songs don't just die because an album time frame they were made in is over... 

It's not related to the song per se, I think people are just afraid of another High Road scenario with an album that consists mostly of scraps.

I don't mind it if the song fits on K5, but that shouldn't be a theme for the whole album.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Interesting.

It's not related to the song per se, I think people are just afraid of another High Road scenario with an album that consists mostly of scraps.

I don't mind it if the song fits on K5, but that shouldn't be a theme for the whole album.

She worked on Rainbow for ~5 years. Of course she's gonna have an abundance of songs recorded in that time frame. It would be crazy to think she wouldn't ever use those songs outside of one album cycle. I think she would only ever release it because fans asked for it, same reason Birthday Suit got released. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.