HDD Streaming Songs: Running Up That Hill #1 26.5M streams

Hector

OVERALL SONG STREAMS
Chart Date: 06/10/2022 (WEEK ENDING: 06/09/2022)
MARKETSHARE: SME 47% UMG 35% WMG 18%

LW TW Artist | Title | Label Streams Change
5 1
Kate%20Bush%20-%20Running%20Up%20That%20Hill%20(A%20Deal%20With%20God).jpg KATE BUSH | RUNNING UP THAT HILL (A DEAL WITH GOD)
NOBLE & BRITE/PARLOPHONE (WMG)
26,576,379 62%
1 2
  FUTURE FEAT. DRAKE & TEMS | WAIT FOR U
FREEBANDZ/EPIC (SME)
23,085,006 -5%
2 3
  HARRY STYLES | AS IT WAS
COLUMBIA (SME)
21,685,297 -10%
3 4
  BAD BUNNY & CHENCHO CORLEONE | ME PORTO BONITO
RIMAS (THE ORCHARD)
17,598,036 0%
  POST MALONE FEAT. DOJA CAT | I LIKE YOU (A HAPPIER SONG)
MERCURY/REPUBLIC (UMG)

https://hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

I know it's not gonna happen,  but I want Kate to hit #1 on the Hot 100 so bad :jonny5: Top 3/5 should be within reach though :clap3:

She went top ten with a song from forty years ago and is still going strong. Kate pathed the way for a lot of other artists. She was the OG alt girl and in some ways one of the first ever pop girls. Have performances and videos have had such a massive influence on music. She deserved more and I'm so happy she's finally getting this kind of global success I hope it leads to a massive longterm resurgence of her discography. Plus maybe she will use the hype and new fans as an opportunity to finally release something. 

1 minute ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

She went top ten with a song from forty years ago and is still going strong. Kate pathed the way for a lot of other artists. She was the OG alt girl and in some ways one of the first ever pop girls. Have performances and videos have had such a massive influence on music. She deserved more and I'm so happy she's finally getting this kind of global success I hope it leads to a massive longterm resurgence of her discography. Plus maybe she will use the hype and new fans as an opportunity to finally release something. 

Or even tour, but I know that's not in the cards because of her stage fright. Still, it's amazing to see someone who was truly a pioneer receive their flowers decades later, and for her to actually witness it is what makes so much more beautiful.

Well deserved!

I can see some Lana Del Rey song blowing up like this years later. 

Insanee :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Latest predictions has RUTH #4 Hot 100, behind Future too :mad: !

Whatever the case, a 60 year old woman being in the top 10 is groundbreaking. :clap3:

33 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Latest predictions has RUTH #4 Hot 100, behind Future too :mad: !

It's unquestionably the #1 song in the country this week. The BB formula needs to drop radio for good.

44 minutes ago, Jynx said:

Whatever the case, a 60 year old woman being in the top 10 is groundbreaking. :clap3:

i mean, it's a song recorded by a 20something.

by your gauge, Brenda Lee is more groundbreaking.

29 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

It's unquestionably the #1 song in the country this week. The BB formula needs to drop radio for good.

The projections give Future 5 million more streams, I assume from YouTube. But without airplay RUTH has the sales to reach #1 by a wide margin, close to 30k this past week!

22 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Please just stan for Kate :gaynetcat2:

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

We're not talking about a christmas classic here. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.