• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staryu

• Psycho

• PinkBox

• Dessy

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Remmy said:

D.M.F is a legend for sure but ha peak has passed :'( meanwhile dussymob never charted

i fear this is one of the biggest lies on ATRL!

@ATRL Username @Not Like The Movies @shelven @Lucky#17 @Sanguine @touya kinomoto @Green Tea Is Green @Psycho @Guero @Remmy @Legend E @Hug @Queen Conchita @Hikari @miguel @kipperskipper @Dessy @dussymob @PinkBox @Astro @Auburn @Kavish @Euterpe @peroxideblonde @Sebas @Tom Vercetti @Shendelzare @Sempiternal @EriKills

Round 1 starts in like 2 minutes! Hope you sent your cards if you're playing tonight x

Standard bingo rules for this round, 5 pokemon in a line across, up and down, or diagonal!

When you get BINGO, SCREAM IT!

There will be no gym leader during this round, this is the starter town round basically :gaycat4: 

Please feel free to spam gifs and talk during the round, I will post a recap of pokemon called every 5 or 10 for people that are late or whatever.

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

i fear this is one of the biggest lies on ATRL!

i am one of the most truthful people on this forum and everyone knows this

Just now, Staryu said:

@ATRL Username @Not Like The Movies @shelven @Lucky#17 @Sanguine @touya kinomoto @Green Tea Is Green @Psycho @Guero @Remmy @Legend E @Hug @Queen Conchita @Hikari @miguel @kipperskipper @Dessy @dussymob @PinkBox @Astro @Auburn @Kavish @Euterpe @peroxideblonde @Sebas @Tom Vercetti @Shendelzare @Sempiternal @EriKills

Round 1 starts in like 2 minutes! Hope you sent your cards if you're playing tonight x

Standard bingo rules for this round, 5 pokemon in a line across, up and down, or diagonal!

When you get BINGO, SCREAM IT!

There will be no gym leader during this round, this is the starter town round basically :gaycat4: 

Please feel free to spam gifs and talk during the round, I will post a recap of pokemon called every 5 or 10 for people that are late or whatever.

we need to scream bingo and post the card before it will be acknowledged yes?

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

you are the D.M.F of the Games section. I don't pray but I'll be praying for you tonight ?

D.M.F sweetie...

it's a cold rainy night and im streaming Outside by Mariah legend 

booo! tomato! tomato!

welp off to a bad start

Booooooo rerand and restart

Just now, Dessy said:

Booooooo rerand and restart

Flop!!!

tumblr_a0e28152eecc1e66d3194246cce626db_e8f96035_400.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.