• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staryu

• Psycho

• PinkBox

• Dessy

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure sign me up

Sign me up!!! Will probs use a rando generated one for the first round depending on when is the first round tbh!!! 

1. ATRL Username

2. Not Like the Movies

3. shelven

4. Lucky#17

5. Sanguine

6. Touya kinomoto

7. Green

8. Psycho

9. Guero

10. Henry

11. Remmy

12. Legend E

13. Hug

14. Chiidish

15. Legend E

16. Queen Conchita

17. Hikari

18. Miguel

19 (Adele album) - Wikipedia. Kipper

20. Dessy

21 (Adele album) - Wikipedia. Dussymob

22. Pinkbox

23. Astro

24. Auburn

Adele_-_25_(Official_Album_Cover).png. Kavish

26. Euterpe

27. peroxideblonde

28. Sebas

29. Tom Vercetti

30 (Adele album) - Wikipedia. Shendelzare

31. Sempiternal

32. EriKills

The first round will probably be Monday or Tuesday evening around 8-9pm EDT, I need to consult the gym leader. Everyone will need to PM me their bingo card before the round. If you're on discord, send it to me there, if not just PM me on ATRL. 

ALSO don't forget everyone starts with 5 pokecoins! If you want to buy and use an item for round 1, let me know before the round! 

Also also don't forget if you miss a round, it's fine, you can jump in any time and play whatever rounds you're available for :gaycat4: 

30 minutes ago, Staryu said:

The first round will probably be Monday or Tuesday evening around 8-9pm EDT, I need to consult the gym leader.

Oh I'm free both days!! :ducky:

43 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Sign me up!!! Will probs use a rando generated one for the first round depending on when is the first round tbh!!! 

Party's over, let's go home everyone

Let me know if you'd like a link to join the PokeBingo discord server and I will DM it to you, if ATRL servers get too bad we could potentially have a round on discord at some point 

2 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Let me know if you'd like a link to join the PokeBingo discord server and I will DM it to you, if ATRL servers get too bad we could potentially have a round on discord at some point 

I'll join why not :gaycat4:

36 minutes ago, Staryu said:

yes girlie add me

5 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Party's over, let's go home everyone

Hand me that BINGO CARD on your way out!!! :eee2:

3 hours ago, Staryu said:

add me plz

8 hours ago, Staryu said:

Yes please, send me the link when you can

19 hours ago, Staryu said:

yes please!

23 hours ago, Staryu said:

The first round will probably be Monday or Tuesday evening around 8-9pm EDT, I need to consult the gym leader. Everyone will need to PM me their bingo card before the round. If you're on discord, send it to me there, if not just PM me on ATRL. 

ALSO don't forget everyone starts with 5 pokecoins! If you want to buy and use an item for round 1, let me know before the round! 

Also also don't forget if you miss a round, it's fine, you can jump in any time and play whatever rounds you're available for :gaycat4: 

It be easier on discord would u be able to PM me it? 

23 hours ago, Staryu said:

around 8-9pm EDT

what time is it for EU? is it 3am? :deadbanana2: in that case i can't play, i go to bed late but this is a bit too late for me :emofish:

Edited by peroxideblonde

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

what time is it for EU? is it 3am? :deadbanana2: in that case i can't play, i go to bed late but this is a bit too late for me :emofish:

yeah it will probably be 2-3am for you then :'( maybe you can play a few games during the weekends, the times might fluctuate then, and the game is designed where anyone can join any time just for fun

@ATRL Username @Not Like The Movies @shelven @Lucky#17 @Sanguine @touya kinomoto @Green Tea Is Green @Psycho @Guero @Remmy @Legend E @Hug @Queen Conchita @Hikari @miguel @kipperskipper @Dessy @dussymob @PinkBox @Astro @Auburn @Kavish @Euterpe @peroxideblonde @Sebas @Tom Vercetti @Shendelzare @Sempiternal @EriKills

Round 1 is tonight at 8:15pm EDT, about 6 hours from now. You must send me your bingo card via DM before the round. Use the 80~ pokemon in the OP for your card, there is also a bingo card generator in the OP. If you want to buy/use an item, let me know before the round as well, you all have 5 pokecoins. If you'd like a link to the discord, let me know! 

If you cannot make the round tonight, that's okay, you're only missing out on some coins. You can play next round :heart2: 

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

Werking on my WINNING bingo card rn!! 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b7lgurbv69ng9va9d0tn

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

the actual winning card is IN

First two losers already in. 

5 minutes ago, dussymob said:

First two losers already in. 

you are the D.M.F of the Games section. I don't pray but I'll be praying for you tonight ?

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

you are the D.M.F of the Games section. I don't pray but I'll be praying for you tonight ?

imagine comparing the iconic legend D.M.F. to this flop

12 minutes ago, Legend E said:

imagine comparing the iconic legend D.M.F. to this flop

D.M.F is a legend for sure but ha peak has passed :'( meanwhile dussymob never charted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.